It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For anyone who ha sbeen getting the message that Primordia cannot launch because 1280x800 (32 bit) resolution is not supported by the GPU, I found a solution:
- Go to the game page, beside the PLAY button there is the MORE button. Click it, then go to other and finally to settings
- Checkmark the box where it says to run the game in windowed mode rather than full-screen
- Click SAVE and now you should be able to run the game.

I know it's still not resolving the issue with the resolution, but you can at least run it, so I hope I helped out some people.
TidePods: For anyone who ha sbeen getting the message that Primordia cannot launch because 1280x800 (32 bit) resolution is not supported by the GPU, I found a solution:
- Go to the game page, beside the PLAY button there is the MORE button. Click it, then go to other and finally to settings
- Checkmark the box where it says to run the game in windowed mode rather than full-screen

I know it's still not resolving the issue with the resolution, but you can at least run it, so I hope I helped out some people.
Thanks -- some resolutions are finicky with AGS. Sometimes switching between D3D/DDraw solves the problem, too.
TidePods: For anyone who ha sbeen getting the message that Primordia cannot launch because 1280x800 (32 bit) resolution is not supported by the GPU, I found a solution:

WormwoodStudios: Thanks -- some resolutions are finicky with AGS. Sometimes switching between D3D/DDraw solves the problem, too.
Wow, did not think developers would usually check these forums but I'm glad. I haven't played the game yet, but this reply will definitely make it a better experience, knowing how much you care about your product. Keep being great, and you're welcome!

Since it won't even launch - what do you mean by "go to the game page" ????

Unfortunately not enough info to get me past the error dialog box at launch.

allenhurtado: Since it won't even launch - what do you mean by "go to the game page" ????

Click on the game in your library and it will bring you to the 'game page'. There should the title of the game on the top left, a green PLAY rectangle and a white rectangle beside it. Click on that white one which should say MORE, go to OTHER and then SETTINGS.
allenhurtado: Since it won't even launch - what do you mean by "go to the game page" ????

TidePods: Click on the game in your library and it will bring you to the 'game page'. There should the title of the game on the top left, a green PLAY rectangle and a white rectangle beside it. Click on that white one which should say MORE, go to OTHER and then SETTINGS.
I'm not quite sure how GOG's package is, but there should also be a winsetup.exe somewhere in your Primordia game folder that can be used to adjust settings if you can't get the launcher to work.

@Tidepods -- Thanks for the kind words. I do try to read all the posts/reviews of the game, but I'm not quite as quick on the draw on GOG because things have gotten a little less active these days. We used to have some great discussions. When you're done, if you've got a interest/time, you should dig up Starmaker's threads on this board. She's basically the world's expert on Primordia and found in the story (or put into the story) some wonderful things that I certainly didn't intentionally design. :)