It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Problem:
After installing from primordia_2.0.0.7.dmg on a MacBook Pro Retina 13" (2015 model) I experienced two problems with the game.

(1) I could not enter any text in the save dialog and therefore cannot save manually (other than using the autosave, which gets automatically over written if you accidentally click "Start Game" instead of "Load Game" on the menu screen).
(2) In fullscreen mode, the game only half fills the screen.

Solution:
(1) Switch graphics driver to Direct3D 9 (the default when I first installed was Direct Draw 5).
(2) Increase graphics filter to 4x anti-aliasing filter (the default when I first ran the game was None).
Post edited September 23, 2016 by david_hadley
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
david_hadley: Solution:
(1) Switch graphics driver to Direct3D 9 (the default when I first installed was Direct Draw 5).
Direct Draw 5 will likely work if you copy (not move) the inner .app to your desktop and run that.