It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hate the "content" the devs added. I don't like being force-fed mods when I play games. I loved the vanilla version of this game and never once did I think, "hey you know what this game needs? 12 new melee weapons to clutter up your inventory!" I know on steam there's a way to enable the 2003 version of the game on steam, but is there any way to do that on GOG?

I'm not looking for people to try to argue with me on whether or not they think th mod is a good addition. I don't think it is and my opinions aren't going to change. I'm just looking for any help disabling this content so I can enjoy this game again. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hacker_4chan: I hate the "content" the devs added. I don't like being force-fed mods when I play games. I loved the vanilla version of this game and never once did I think, "hey you know what this game needs? 12 new melee weapons to clutter up your inventory!" I know on steam there's a way to enable the 2003 version of the game on steam, but is there any way to do that on GOG?

I'm not looking for people to try to argue with me on whether or not they think th mod is a good addition. I don't think it is and my opinions aren't going to change. I'm just looking for any help disabling this content so I can enjoy this game again. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
There is an alternative version of the game in its extras called "Postal 2 Complete original version", but you can't install it via Galaxy; you'll have to download the standalone installer and run it from there.
Grargar: There is an alternative version of the game in its extras called "Postal 2 Complete original version", but you can't install it via Galaxy; you'll have to download the standalone installer and run it from there.
You are a fucking legend and I love you
What's changed. I see the download for postal 2 has tripled in size.