It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else with this problem?
galadriel_7: Anyone else with this problem?
I have the same problem for now just change in video settings texture quality to medium it should help a little bit it will be still not good but better then nothing.

If this wont help then change resolution and other settings but after my check main problem is texture quality
@ Ziuber Thank you very much for your reply, but I didn't help

I changed texture resolution to medium, then even to low
I halved resolution as well - it only got worse, the frames of where the menus should be
are missing as well and some of the textures are missing too (the floor or doors etc are just black)

Hmm I'll just have to wait for 0.9.1.2...
galadriel_7: @ Ziuber Thank you very much for your reply, but I didn't help

I changed texture resolution to medium, then even to low
I halved resolution as well - it only got worse, the frames of where the menus should be
are missing as well and some of the textures are missing too (the floor or doors etc are just black)

Hmm I'll just have to wait for 0.9.1.2...
there is other way but you will lose your saved gameplay
Just delete C:\...\AppData\LocalLow\Craneballs\PlanetNomads\

after that tuturial and have fun

But it could for a moment
[url=]https://forum.planet-nomads.com/threads/2607-EXTREME-PRIORITY-0-9-1-1-Hotfix-Menus-annd-loading-issues[/url]
Post edited July 14, 2018 by Ziuber
@ Ziuber Thank you for your continued help.

After some experimenting, I finally got it working and it seems you were right after all:
I had to change the resolution and the texture quality and exit the game.
Re-starting the game then seems to re-initialise some game elements albeit badly (absent textures...).
At that stage I resotred my original setting for resolution and texture quality and exited the game again.
When restarting the game yet again, the missing elements were all correctly re-generated and the menus are
again visible...

So at least I do not have to delete all and re-install from nothing and my saved game is still available!

Thanks also for the link - it seems that other people are having menu trouble too after the upgrade to 0.9.1.1!
Problem solved with latest version update!