It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there anywhere else to get the Bigg's Widescreen mod I've tried the site listed but they seem to have moved hosts which is making their DLs unavailable. Been a while and still can't dl the mod. Gotten the rest thankfully, just not the wide screen mod
"Seems like they're changing some things on their site, that's why the link redirects you to their forum main page.
Apparently this is the new download page:
http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=896"

a guy helped me find it, that's the new download page where you'll find Bigg's Widescreen mod.

also there's this:

http://www.moddb.com/games/planescape-torment/downloads/widescreen-mod-v305-by-the-bigg
I'm a bit confused. During the installation of widescreen it asks if I want it to support multiple resolutions, to which I said yes but then I don't see any option to change the res in-game and going through the comments here, I gather I need to uninstall and reinstall the mod to choose a different one.

Should I ignore the multiple res support question?

I already installed Ghostdog's mod. Do I need to reinstall that too?
I re-installed the new version (with french and widescreen) and didn't install the mods yet . Do I have to do so ? (Win 7).
parabox: Can we get an updated version for GOG's Linux release?
Although I'm replying to a reply that's now a year old...

C'mon. Someone throw me a bone, here.

I think the way most are approaching it is simply to stick with the base Windows version (since the Linux package is dependent on Wine anyways, I believe) and then modding it from there.

I really wish there was an EE version of PS:T, though. This is the IE game that has grabbed me the most- I just couldn't jive with the BG series or IWD in terms of the storyline. Yes, there's gemRB- and the Gibberlings want playtesters- but getting gemRB to work is just too much of a headache for me.

I do wonder, especially since Pillars of Eternity has been out for a while now... but I don't think my system can handle it.
What confuses me on both guides is that they both say "do not install" Easter Egg Morte and PA Leprechaun Annah instead of marking them as optional. I am pretty neutral towards Annahs appearance, but I really do like easter egg morte (and think he is much more fun then its simple skull form)!
Is there something borked with the replacement of skins/modells for those characters I am unaware of, or was that just personal taste of the authors and the laziness to explain what those options do?
Post edited August 05, 2016 by Sha_n_Dra
Neither Ghostdog, Ultimate Fixpack or Unfinished business are installing correctly. When I try to install them the file starts to install then just stops....no error message....just doesn't complete the install....I've tried several times but it does no good. Any ideas?
Shadowwalker: Even if the guide mentions double clicking the exe - After unpacking theyr content to the games directory I've started the setups via CLI and had no problems with them (never even thought about double clicking)...
AFAIR the in/output of the installers was within the shells interface and maybe just doubleclicking ain't opening a console for them (? as said, I've never tried it that way)
Sha_n_Dra: Shadowwalker: Even if the guide mentions double clicking the exe - After unpacking theyr content to the games directory I've started the setups via CLI and had no problems with them (never even thought about double clicking)...
AFAIR the in/output of the installers was within the shells interface and maybe just doubleclicking ain't opening a console for them (? as said, I've never tried it that way)
I went back to give it another try at installing the mods and this what I got when I clicked on Ghostdog's mod This file has been reported as broken because: cant download the specific file guys ..so I guess I won't be able to install the first two mods for this play through.
ShadowWalker56: I went back to give it another try at installing the mods and this what I got when I clicked on Ghostdog's mod This file has been reported as broken because: cant download the specific file guys ..so I guess I won't be able to install the first two mods for this play through.
Yeah, thats right - the page for GhostDog has that as a "warning" on top - but the download button works (checked right now and downloaded: Ghostdogs_PST_UI_mod_v2.2.7z - and thats the same version I have installed). And running on 1440x900 (my Laptops resolution) was flawless so far...

As there is also a warning for the Tweak Pack - I havent experienced the reported behaviour, but am unsure wether I installed the save Nortom! Tweak or not (to lazy to check on my laptop right now)....
ShadowWalker56: I went back to give it another try at installing the mods and this what I got when I clicked on Ghostdog's mod This file has been reported as broken because: cant download the specific file guys ..so I guess I won't be able to install the first two mods for this play through.
Sha_n_Dra: Yeah, thats right - the page for GhostDog has that as a "warning" on top - but the download button works (checked right now and downloaded: Ghostdogs_PST_UI_mod_v2.2.7z - and thats the same version I have installed). And running on 1440x900 (my Laptops resolution) was flawless so far...

As there is also a warning for the Tweak Pack - I havent experienced the reported behaviour, but am unsure wether I installed the save Nortom! Tweak or not (to lazy to check on my laptop right now)....
Good to know. I'll give it a try then.
And I just noticed (having run the procedure on my main machine (which ain't dedicated to gaming)) - I must have started the shell/terminal (cmd.exe) with administrative privileges on my laptop - without 'em the setup execs will start a new shell window, so i think double clicking 'em will work (though I haven't tried it, after that experience i've run fix/ub & tweak within an elevated shell)

And if you don't run it from an elevated shell - windows may tell you that the program probably wasn't installed successfully -> simply ignore that and answer that it was (maybe those installers should provide a correct exit code or whatever is causing this shell to gui missbehaviour of windows) ;)
Post edited August 13, 2016 by Sha_n_Dra
[deleted]
Post edited September 11, 2016 by Yuioup
Having trouble installing Gostdog's mod. It downloads, however, it only wants to open as a word document/notepad something or other, and I can't seem to find the files the guide indicates are necessary. What am I doing wrong?
Can you help me out. I have a problem with ultrawide working correctly. In-game seems fine, but all the menus screens (inventory, map, etc.) also main menu is displayed only in what looks like 640x480 small screen :/

I followed the mods tutorial from original website. Guess I'll try to reinstall it once more if there isn't an exact solution, thx.