It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

As the topic title states, you're asking yourself "Why did I get an update flag for Pinball Gold Pack? Why is the installer so huge now?"

We here at GOG.com have some AWESOME news for you:

All of the pinball games in the Pinball Gold Pack now feature some badass CD Audio!

Please enjoy this hefty update on us! :D
Sweet! Thanks guys!
Yippeee!!!
:running around in circles:

Reinstalling now :D
Thank you for all this awesome stuff you do. I reinstall at the moment :)
I just cried a pixel of happiness :D
That's nice, now if only I was able to get the games out of GoG's default Windows DOSBox setup into Boxer on my Mac. It used to be simple, just drop the folder onto Boxer's importer and it fetches all the needed information from the config files, but here everything is wrapped up in mystic ways so that you need to spend a day just figuring out where even the lancher EXE lies (it's wrapped up into a disc image. Why?)
Awesome.
It's very cool of you that you don't forget about your older releases, even if they aren't exactly mass-appeal games.
DrIstvaan: Awesome.
It's very cool of you that you don't forget about your older releases, even if they aren't exactly mass-appeal games.
This! Thank you very much for this update.
Hooray! Pinball Illusions is actually playable now. Without most of the music it just wasn't much fun before. Anyway, thank you for finally fixing it. :)
Thanks for the update gog!
yay! thank you so much!
Great!

Still, is there any reason to not fix a tiny issue that can be fixed with no effort? Perhaps that "machine=vgaonly" breaks something else besides correcting the palette colors in the Fantasies selection screen, but I don't see anything wrong, the game seems to run fine with it.

http://vogons.zetafleet.com/files/pf_svga_s3.png
http://vogons.zetafleet.com/files/pf_vgaonly.png
Post edited March 19, 2013 by park_84
DrIstvaan: Awesome.
spindown: This! Thank you very much for this update.
I'll add my Thank You for not forgeting updating older releases! :)
thx
Post edited March 19, 2013 by rico001
great news, thanks a lot!!!