It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Update news post
Hey Judas, do you happen to know if someone also played around with the DosBox config files? It looks like the games aren't played in full screen anymore, there are thick black borders at the sides.
JudasIscariot: Update news post
DrIstvaan: Hey Judas, do you happen to know if someone also played around with the DosBox config files? It looks like the games aren't played in full screen anymore, there are thick black borders at the sides.
Not off-hand, no, but if you write to us we'll look into it. Will that work? :D
Seems like I chose the perfect time to pick this one up, didn't even know the music was missing before. Thanks GOG!
Post edited March 21, 2013 by Hans22
Thank you GOG for this update! I appreciate it very much. Music is a large part of Digital Illusion's pinball games.

--Eino
I'm not suuuuper familiar with the entire series of games (only Fantasies and Dreams) but did they all come with redbook audio when first released, or only later on?

Do we still have the option to listen to the tracker music if we want?

Sorry for soundinging noobish, I just didn't know there was CD audio for any of them!
The CD audio is from later editions, at least Dreams 1 came only on floppies when it was released (with really stupid copy protection (only 3 installs))
HiPhish: That's nice, now if only I was able to get the games out of GoG's default Windows DOSBox setup into Boxer on my Mac. It used to be simple, just drop the folder onto Boxer's importer and it fetches all the needed information from the config files, but here everything is wrapped up in mystic ways so that you need to spend a day just figuring out where even the lancher EXE lies (it's wrapped up into a disc image. Why?)
Hehe I was mucking around with this as I try to get all the DOS based GOG.com released to run on my MS-DOS Time-Machine.

So far I have run into four types of DOSBox configurations:

1. Folder mounted as C (dead easy)
2. Folder mounted as C and ISO file mounted as D (quite easy, just burn the ISO file to a CD and you usually have a complete installation CD, CD usually needs to be in the drive for Audio CD music to play, often the game has a CD check)
3. Folder mounted as C and BIN/CUE file mounted as D (BIN/CUE files need to be renamed, then burn it onto a CD and you usually have a complete installation CD with Audio tracks). CD usually needs to be in the drive for Audio CD music to play, often the game has a CD check)
4. Folder mounted as C and BIN/CUE file mounted as D (BIN/CUE files need to be renamed, but when trying to byrn you get an error. Here usually MP3 files are supplied, the solution involve patching the CUE file and converting the MP3 files. I might do a guide on this. Then you can burn it onto a CD and you usually have a complete installation CD with Audio tracks). CD usually needs to be in the drive for Audio CD music to play, often the game has a CD check)

Pinball falls into the fourth category...
JudasIscariot: All of the pinball games in the Pinball Gold Pack now feature some badass CD Audio!

Please enjoy this hefty update on us! :D
The CD audio is great, but what would be even more awesome is the no-scroll patch:
[url=]http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=12424[/url]

I tried to patch DOSbox myself, but I can't get it to compile in MinGW.