It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok I didn't find it in the patch notes, but have Paladins' "Lay on hands" been nerfed in this latest patch or is it a bug?

Wanted to create a Paladin, started the game before the patch and the starting endurance regeneration for Lay on hands was 80 something.

Today downloaded the patch restarted the game and endurance regeneration is at 50 something.

Am I missing something?
demonbox77: Ok I didn't find it in the patch notes, but have Paladins' "Lay on hands" been nerfed in this latest patch or is it a bug?

Wanted to create a Paladin, started the game before the patch and the starting endurance regeneration for Lay on hands was 80 something.

Today downloaded the patch restarted the game and endurance regeneration is at 50 something.

Am I missing something?
The PAtch 1.06 modified, but in favor,

Lay on Hands increased from 1/Encounter to 2/Encounter. Base healing value was increased from 20 per tick to 25 per tick and Greater Lay on Hands increased from +7 to +12.

Maybe you modified a key attribute ? (I think is Might)
Belsirk: The PAtch 1.06 modified, but in favor,

Lay on Hands increased from 1/Encounter to 2/Encounter. Base healing value was increased from 20 per tick to 25 per tick and Greater Lay on Hands increased from +7 to +12.

Maybe you modified a key attribute ? (I think is Might)
Thanks for the answer, but nope, I came back to Pillars not long ago, installed the 2.0 couple of days before the 2.01 was released.
Created a Paladin (and other classes, wanted to test out the changes), completed the tutorial and stopped, decided to recreate the same paladin after the 2.01 (same stats, heck even same name/portrait hehe), but now Lay Hands heals way less. :(