It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 2.01 (9-3-2015)
•Mac version will be available soon

Major Fixes
•Party members will now default to AI: On and Instruction Set: None.
•Many optimizations to save/load and area transitions performance. Some users are reporting a 20% decrease in load times.
•Blurry text in UI has been fixed.
•Problems with the stash not properly containing items that have been looted is now fixed.

Abilities
•Dragon Leap should now break engagement properly.
•Coordinated Positioning range increased from 2m to 2.5m.
•Fixed stacking issue with Weapon Specialization and Weapon Mastery and both can now be applied to the same attack.
•Based on player's feedback we made tweaks to improve AI packages for Monks, Druids, and Ciphers.
•Instruction sets for Druids, Wizards, and Priests will now use lower level spells at higher frequencies.
•Ciphers will not use Whispers of Treason on single enemies.
•Many small fixes to spell and ability tooltips and descriptions.

Items
•Stormcaller's 1st requirement lowered to 250 shock damage. 2nd requirement lowered to 5 druids defeated.
•Greenstone Staff 1st requirement lowered to 125 damage vs. beetles. 2nd requirement lowered to 5 blights defeated.
•St. Ydwen's 1st requirement lowered to 200 damage vs. spirits. 2nd requirement lowered to 10 vessels defeated.
•Item mod Draining will be restored properly after a save/load.
•Added the White Forge crafting icon.

Quests
•A Lovely Drop quest is not failed if Haeferic dies after the party obtains the antidote ingredients.
•Haeferic now reacts properly after imprisoning Ailef.
•Lurgold is properly removed from the Fishery after the fight with Grynde during the day.
•The dexterity check in the conversation with Sweynur will only show up if the player has a blade.

Miscellaneous Notes
•Added missing ambient audio to Durgan's Battery dungeon.
•Updated many creatures' bestiary entries with correct abilities.
•Ogre Battery Cannoneers now use Rogue abilities instead of Ranger abilities.
•Added Concelhaut's Draining Missiles to Ironclapsed Grimoire.
•Druid-Wolf Suldrun now scales for high level content mode.
•Fixed issue with Fog of War behaving incorrectly in some scenes (Aufra's house) if a player used an older save game.
•Several improvements and tweaks to area background art, including Cragholdt.
•Solo Achievement is disabled correctly if Zahua or The Devil of Caroc is added to the party.
•Fixed Kana's conversation when he is in the White March areas.
Great!! Thanks for the quick support GoG!!
good job getting the mac patch out so soon on this one. Let's hope this patch allows an update w/o having to reinstall the entire game!
edit: worked as intended this time. didn't have to install entire game again. good job gog. this is w/o white march btw.
Post edited September 04, 2015 by PolishWonder
So, uh... is it normal for Galaxy to download this as a 6 GB patch? I was up to date yesterday, both with 2.0 and White March. I understand that the Galaxy patches are going to be bigger than the manual update patches but this is getting out of hand, 6GB is way too much to go from 2.0 to 2.01.
If I have the White March I only have to install the 175 MB White March patch, right? The other 2.01 is only for players without the White March?
Santiago: If I have the White March I only have to install the 175 MB White March patch, right? The other 2.01 is only for players without the White March?
Yes that's right.

If the patch for The White March installed, the version number should be 2.01.0721 PX1.

Without The White March: 2.01.0721.
Post edited September 03, 2015 by KingCross
Weird, I'm pretty sure this isn't an employee. No blue name, no sticky thread. But the game did update to 2.0.1 today. Basically KingCross just ninja'd their job today. X-D
Santiago: If I have the White March I only have to install the 175 MB White March patch, right? The other 2.01 is only for players without the White March?
I have the Mac version with the White March installed, and I updated to 2.01 with the 69 MB patch - instead of a 175 MB patch for the expansion I only see a 2.5+ GB file. Do I have to reinstall the expansion or something?
KingCross: Yes that's right.

If the patch for The White March installed, the version number should be 2.01.0721 PX1.

Without The White March: 2.01.0721.
I used the 69 MB patch since instead of a 175 MB file the White March 2.01 patch on my page is 2.7 GB (?) - I see 2.01.0721 PX1 as my version number but White March areas do not load properly (the screen is washed out pink). I have the Mac version.
gr8fuldave: I have the Mac version with the White March installed, and I updated to 2.01 with the 69 MB patch - instead of a 175 MB patch for the expansion I only see a 2.5+ GB file. Do I have to reinstall the expansion or something?
I have the Windows version, but if there is no separate patch, you might have to. That sounds like a good explanation why you are having problems with the expansion content.