It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I did a clean reinstall with the latest 2.02 and Whit March versions and I can't start the game anymore. I get constantly "Runtime Error". Any ideas? And no, I don't want to install Galaxy.
blotunga: I did a clean reinstall with the latest 2.02 and Whit March versions and I can't start the game anymore. I get constantly "Runtime Error". Any ideas? And no, I don't want to install Galaxy.
I have the same problem [Win 7 64x]. I patched to 2.5.0.11 and got a Runtime error when attempting to start the game, so I uninstalled the game and downloaded the full install of 2.5.0.11. After the full install it still gave me a Runtime error and will not start the game. I also don't want to use Galaxy as I like the standalone installers.

I uninstalled the game and installed my 2.0.0.1 and patched back up to 2.4.1.10 and the game works fine. So the Full install of 2.5.0.11 and the patch 2.5.0.11 both give me Runtime errors. Anyone have a clue on what is going on? Thanks.
I don't have the issue, if it helps narrow things down.
Have any of you previously installed galaxy, when it was in very early days?
blotunga: I did a clean reinstall with the latest 2.02 and Whit March versions and I can't start the game anymore. I get constantly "Runtime Error". Any ideas? And no, I don't want to install Galaxy.
TurboSnail: I have the same problem [Win 7 64x]. I patched to 2.5.0.11 and got a Runtime error when attempting to start the game, so I uninstalled the game and downloaded the full install of 2.5.0.11. After the full install it still gave me a Runtime error and will not start the game. I also don't want to use Galaxy as I like the standalone installers.

I uninstalled the game and installed my 2.0.0.1 and patched back up to 2.4.1.10 and the game works fine. So the Full install of 2.5.0.11 and the patch 2.5.0.11 both give me Runtime errors. Anyone have a clue on what is going on? Thanks.
It seems that if you had the Alpha of the Galaxy client installed, it left some crap around so you'll have to install the latest galaxy. I think you can also uninstall afterwards.
TurboSnail: I have the same problem [Win 7 64x]. I patched to 2.5.0.11 and got a Runtime error when attempting to start the game, so I uninstalled the game and downloaded the full install of 2.5.0.11. After the full install it still gave me a Runtime error and will not start the game. I also don't want to use Galaxy as I like the standalone installers.

blotunga: It seems that if you had the Alpha of the Galaxy client installed, it left some crap around so you'll have to install the latest galaxy. I think you can also uninstall afterwards.
Thanks, This is what I needed!

I did run a previous version of the Galaxy. So I did a current install of Galaxy and uninstalled Pillars and then uninstalled Galaxy. Now the full 2.5.0.11 install works great! Thanks again for the help.