It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got my game through GOG. Currently my version is 1.0.2.0508.

Now how in the heck do I apply the newest patch?!!! Obsidians website was not helpful at all.

I don't see any download links, nothing!

Please help!
Account/Library/Click on game all downloads/patches there. How did you manage to download the game without seeing the patches who are in the exact same place?
Santiago: Account/Library/Click on game all downloads/patches there. How did you manage to download the game without seeing the patches who are in the exact same place?
Are you sure its in there?

It says Patch 1.05 but next to it says 1.04 to 1.05

Also it says that that patch is only 96 MG

isn't 1.05 almost a gig?
Santiago: Account/Library/Click on game all downloads/patches there. How did you manage to download the game without seeing the patches who are in the exact same place?
SP1984: Are you sure its in there?

It says Patch 1.05 but next to it says 1.04 to 1.05

Also it says that that patch is only 96 MG

isn't 1.05 almost a gig?
Only on Steam ;)
Gog patches are much smaller (for the same content - Steam needs to download all new files, whereas gog updates existing files with a patch).

If you haven't got at least 1.03, you'll need to download the main game installers (currently updated to 1.05)
In 'My Account' you should see three patches (1.03 to 1.03.503 , 1.03 to 1.04 and 1.04 to 1.05) but if you've an earlier version (ie you downloaded it at launch and haven't patched it since) then you'll need to redownload the whole game.
Another option is to install the Galaxy client, import the game there and let it handle the patches.
Post edited May 18, 2015 by srlapo
^Just to clarify - that'll only simplify things in the future - it can't install patches that don't exist.
In this case, they need to redownload the whole game regardless.
I skipped patch 1.04. It then installed successfully 1.05 but only after i reinstalled the game from scratch