It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I currently am on PoE buil 1.0.6.0617.

How the heck should i update and install The Whita March part 1?

The last update i installed was "patch_pillars_of_eternity_2.3.1.8.exe"

Now there is a "patch_pillars_of_eternity_2.5.0.11.exe" but it says it's not the correct version.

Do i need to download the whole game, again?

Thanks for the reply, eventually.
Yakkuz: I currently am on PoE buil 1.0.6.0617.

How the heck should i update and install The Whita March part 1?

The last update i installed was "patch_pillars_of_eternity_2.3.1.8.exe"

Now there is a "patch_pillars_of_eternity_2.5.0.11.exe" but it says it's not the correct version.

Do i need to download the whole game, again?

Thanks for the reply, eventually.
Your safest bet is to re-download the entire game version 2.01 and then use their slopfest method of patching both the main game and the DLC content. Which will get your game version to the current 2.02. There is a patch for White March and a patch for the main game.
GoGs method pf patching is horrible and their numbering system makes no sense.
I love them for their non-DRM but their delivery system for PoE especially is really inefficient and confusing.
Post edited October 10, 2015 by runicNomad
runicNomad: Your safest bet is to re-download the entire game version 2.01 and then use their slopfest method of patching both the main game and the DLC content.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, the 2.01 installer isn't even available for download anymore.

Just download the full 2.02 installer for the main game and the 2.02 installer for White March, and you won't need any patches.
runicNomad: Your safest bet is to re-download the entire game version 2.01 and then use their slopfest method of patching both the main game and the DLC content.
archy2: I'm not sure what you're talking about, the 2.01 installer isn't even available for download anymore.

Just download the full 2.02 installer for the main game and the 2.02 installer for White March, and you won't need any patches.
I bet i need to do a clean install, hoping that savegame files will not screw up, right?
Savegames from older versions should work fine in newer versions, just not necessarily the other way around.
Rather than start a new thread I will just add this here (since it's basically the same issue).

I backed PoE on kickstarter to get the boxed version with the actual dvd version. The dvd version is version 1.0.6

Since I paid MORE to get the dvd version, I should be able to download JUST the patch(es) to get up to the newest version. And NOT have to redownload the entire frigging game. Otherwise I would not have bought the damned dvd version.

Of course I will be emailing the developers and gog support about this as well. I'm kinda assuming the developers will help me out on this, but it should still have been sorted out with gog to let kickstarter physical disc backers be able to update from THAT version with patches instead of having to download the whole game again.
Majnun: ...
I thought owners of the DVD version got their own patches, didn't they?

Yeah, they did
Thank you very much, I looked in the wrong places at obsidian (I need more coffee obviously).