It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So Patch 1.9.3 was released on the 13th Jan and I've been told by Shapshot that the patches 1.9.2 and 1.9.3 have been sent to GOG.
Anyone else still having to play 1.9.1?
Post edited January 15, 2021 by mikfez
mikfez: So Patch 1.9.3 was released on the 13th Jan and I've been told by Shapshot that the patches 1.9.2 and 1.9.3 have been sent to GOG.
Anyone else still having to play 1.9.1?
According to a Snapshot rep. on the PP subreddit they also sent v.1.9.3 to GOG. It’s annoying that GOG doesn’t seem to feel the need to keep up wtih the update schedule of PP.
Offline installers marked as '1.9.4'.

Upd.
Sorry - my bad.
It's just strange installer version number. So yeah - outdated.

I'm gonna notify support about this.
Post edited January 16, 2021 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: Offline installers marked as '1.9.4'.

Upd.
Sorry - my bad.
It's just strange installer version number. So yeah - outdated.

I'm gonna notify support about this.
The GOG version numbers are not in sync with the officiial numbers. The installer files say 1.9.4 but the patch notes say 1.9.1, which is the official version number, and it’s been like this since v.1.9 got published by SG weeks ago.

Now the GOG version is already 2 versions behind the official Phoenix Point version. It’s really annoying, especially because Snapshot Games apparently already sent these patches to GOG.

And this weird version number renaming mess on GOG really doesn’t make sense to me.
Post edited January 16, 2021 by 4-vektor
its really weird because other games ( like FOG2 or battle brothers ) have their appropriate patches almost instantlly on my library. and still wait for the HAPPYHEAVYHOLIDAYS present thing. maybe on next holidays
Gog has always been very late for patches.
I thought they improved on that, but this case with Phoenix Point shows we are not there yet.

I hoped to have the patch for the week end, guess we have to be patient.
I will also send a message to the support.
Post edited January 16, 2021 by Imarion
The last patch (1.9.1) came with a week of delay and 1.9.2 never appeared.
Most irritating. I sent support a ticket, but maybe it's because Snapshot hasn't uploaded any updates to GOG yet...
We should contact the dev team too.
Lone_Scout: The last patch (1.9.1) came with a week of delay and 1.9.2 never appeared.
Most irritating. I sent support a ticket, but maybe it's because Snapshot hasn't uploaded any updates to GOG yet...
Hi Lone Scout - I contacted Snapshot and this was their reply >
https://forums.snapshotgames.com/t/no-happyheavyholidays-gift-code-for-players-on-gog/12473/13?u=braynz
They have sent both 1.9.2 and 1.9.3 to GOG and have reminded them - meanwhile we wait ...

I wonder if I can swap my GOG code for a Steam code - not only do they get the latest patches but also all the news from Snapshot too.
Lone_Scout: The last patch (1.9.1) came with a week of delay and 1.9.2 never appeared.
Snapshot uploaded both the 1.9.2 and 1.9.3 updates at the same time as on Steam. That’s what an official Snapshot representative wrote on Reddit. It’s not their fault.
Good to know it's not Snapshot's fault.
It's still a strange issue as many other games are getting their updates in time...
Just got an automatic message informing that the support is hard-pressed and to be patient.

I checked and update is still not there.
I've received *four* automated messages so far, but still no human response from support...
Waow

I sent a message on Phoenix Point Facebook page asking if they could press GoG to apply the patch.
Post edited January 19, 2021 by Imarion
It's 1.9.4 at GOG.
ERISS: It's 1.9.4 at GOG.
Which is a weird renaming of the official version 1.9.1 on GOG’s side.

GOG started diverging from the official version numbers for unknown reasons. It’s been “1.9.4” on GOG ever since Snapshot released their version 1.9.1 on Steam.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by 4-vektor