It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just installed it last night, loaded an older save and started combat, nearly straight away the LOF issues didn't seem right:

-My Agent was able to shoot through a wall to hit an enemy agent (I thought that whole side-stepping extended hit-box thing would be gone)

-Enemy reinforcements shoot through a stairwell to hit me from a lower floor (I can see the bullet projectile clipping through the floor of the stairs to get to me)

I guess the second problem might be a problem with how stairwells work to obstruct LOF (though even if the stairwell wasn't there, it would of been a hard shot since I was several squares away from the stairs), but the first case seems like that extended hitbox is raring it's ugly head again and the enemy is actually occupying the door as well as the wall right next to it.