Just so funny, Demo version offline installer is following normally, while money version is not.
Its so weird. :D
Well, there are other weird things...
As you can see here -> https://www.gogdb.org/changelog
Offline Installers of some games are updated but others are not.
For what I can understand:
(Build) is Galaxy version (including Beta versions - with no Offline Installer)
(Download) is Offline Installer or other downloadable contend (like extras)
(Property) is "something has changed" (like Title)
Galaxy version and Offline Installer updated:
- "Suzerain" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1963625960#changelog
- "Death Trash" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1135188594#changelog
- "Patron Demo" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1392256272#changelog
Only Galaxy version updated:
- "Between the Stars" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1690645681#changelog
- "Patron" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1627604679#changelog
Then there are these DLC that from days seems that continue to change Title (and perhaps are re-uploaded)
- "Shenmue III - DLC 3 Story Quest Pack" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1865013478#changelog
- "Shenmue III - DLC 2 Battle Rally" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1376057088#changelog
- "Fishing: North Atlantic - Scallops Expansion" https://www.gogdb.org/product/1636430555#changelog
I'd like to know something more about how works Offline Installers... to know what I can expect and not lose my and others time. We have a way of saying here that in English is like "Clear agreements long friendship" :)