It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam Users Only..

Update 1.2.0e BETA (Available only in Steam via the Beta Branch) Cause we all know, GoG will never have the Beta's here on GoG for GoG users testing!

Game version 1.2.0e Beta Game patch notes:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/4330775883756607157

Please read through the threads about issues before playing the v1.2.0e Beta on steam.
Post edited January 28, 2022 by pen311
01/28/2022

Beta has been updated to version 1.2.0f (Available on Steam Only)
Doesn't help us GOG folks.... ;)
dbartenstein: Doesn't help us GOG folks.... ;)
Even worse. It feels like the developers do not care about trying to make it available for GOG customers at all.
dbartenstein: Doesn't help us GOG folks.... ;)
Lingxin: Even worse. It feels like the developers do not care about trying to make it available for GOG customers at all.
I'm sorry if it seems this way. All of our players are equally important to us. I don't actually know how many people would want to participate in a beta test in GOG. I guess it's something we need to research.
We've been doing betas in Steam so far, mostly because there are more players there, and enough people opt in. But if there's enough interest, we may consider GOG as well. I'll look into it.
Play most games on both!

but have always prefer GoG over Steam, but that is starting to change.
1.2 patch will most likely be out of beta next week.
At first we planned to release it this week, but ran into some technical problems.
GalaOwlcat: 1.2 patch will most likely be out of beta next week.
At first we planned to release it this week, but ran into some technical problems.
Here on GOG.com? That is some big news!
Yes, here as well. Most likely on Thursday. We have a state holiday tomorrow, so we had to move it a little because of it.
Good to know ~
Patch is delayed once again, we hope you understand, we will give updates with the exact date later.
It's certainly understandable.

Lots of people out there are trying survive during this turmoil. From a simple Canadian, I wish everyone affected the best in coming through this unharmed.
Post edited February 24, 2022 by Arundor
Arundor: It's certainly understandable.

Lots of people out there are trying survive during this turmoil. From a simple Canadian, I wish everyone affected the best in coming through this unharmed.
My friend's town got bombarded and there is no life sign from her. So yeah, there are more important things in the world right now.
Lingxin: Even worse. It feels like the developers do not care about trying to make it available for GOG customers at all.
GalaOwlcat: I'm sorry if it seems this way. All of our players are equally important to us. I don't actually know how many people would want to participate in a beta test in GOG. I guess it's something we need to research.
We've been doing betas in Steam so far, mostly because there are more players there, and enough people opt in. But if there's enough interest, we may consider GOG as well. I'll look into it.
It may not be possible to do the normal offline updating procedures for beta testing the patches. Limiting it to Galaxy users may be necessary.

Believe me when I say I am willing to do the beta testing. It may take a quick survey of how many gog users would be willing to do the beta testing to know whether or not it would be viable to have gog participate.

I hate wanting to help get these big patches running and not being able to because I have a gog copy of P:WotR rather than a steam copy. :(