It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope someone can help me with this:

I would like to update my copy of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous that I had purchased from GOG.

However, the specific game patch (Windows 1.3.3.e 587 Release to Windows 1.3.4c 590 Release) is missing from the offline backup game installers.

Could someone make sure that this transition patch is uploaded to GOG?

Thanks for the help!
They should either give us the update patch or refund the game. This is getting ridiculous. I'm not going to re-download a 30GB game when they could just give us a patch file for a few MBs. This is my first and last game I am ever getting on GOG.
I must agree with you.

I did report it to GOG weeks ago. One of their associates indicated that he/she would pass this information along to them.

I have not heard back.
I agree as well. This is very discouraging.
Absolutely agreed. The lack of support is extremely frustrating.

I'd also add that patch 1.3.5e just came out, but we can't even use it because the upgrade path is broken until GOG provides the patch named in the thread title.
When the auto patch creator doesn't create a game patch from the developers uploads, then there is an issue that requires a human to spend time to create the patch. sometimes this does not happen for many reasons. it is just easier to either use GoG Galaxy to auto update the game files, or to just re-download the entire new version of the game. by the time this patch is created by "GoG Staff" more then likely the next update or even the upcoming Version 2.0.0 Enhanced Edition will be out. You will have to download the new game version to install 2.0.0 anyways.
Imagine not using a client for a game that is still in a frequent support cycle.
I appreciate your interest in helping, but I would state the following:

1. DRM-Free games are a key selling point of GOG.
2. The client is, in and of itself, an online activation platform. In other words, DRM.
3. Re-downloading the entire game whenever there is a patch technically does provide the DRM-free version that GOG pledged, but frankly it is a bare minimum. If GOG wants to demonstrate that they care about users enough to do anything beyond the absolute bare minimum, they need to make incremental patches available. They have already demonstrated the ability to create incremental patches, they just won't do it for this version.

As pen311 stated, sometimes their automated process fails. Hence why this thread was created. We are calling upon GOG to correct the failure of their process.
Hey there everybody,

Thanks for all the feedback regarding my initial post.

So there have now been THREE new patches for the game uploaded with no signs of the patch (see post title) that I originally needed to successfully update my copy of the game.

And I never did hear back from GOG about my email request for this specific patch.

I guess I will need to download the whole P:WOTR game again.

Son of a bee sting.
Post edited June 27, 2022 by axelblack1971
Suppose I haven't downloaded any patches since version 3.2 and have a lot of save games. When I try to load them into the newest version it takes forever and sometimes does not load at all. Is this fixable or do I need to start over?