It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,
after yesterday´s "hotfix" (137 MB download, taking the game to 1.1.1k on my Mac it doesn´t start at all any more and hangs on the loading screen at roughly 60% progress bar.
Have rebooted, launched from Galaxy as well as directly, repaired the installation and now done a full new reinstall - no go, still hanging.
skaffen: Hi,
after yesterday´s "hotfix" (137 MB download, taking the game to 1.1.1k on my Mac it doesn´t start at all any more and hangs on the loading screen at roughly 60% progress bar.
Have rebooted, launched from Galaxy as well as directly, repaired the installation and now done a full new reinstall - no go, still hanging.
I hate that I checked with hopes if MetaPub or any other developer marked people has visited the forums here and seen my ... feedback. Feels like they do not care about it at all.

At least I can help you, skaffen. It seems you did everything right there.

The issue is currently addressed on a special thread at Steam forums: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1184370/discussions/0/5406000785154611811/

When you submit a bug report, whether ingame via ALT+B or via the form https://owlcatgames.com/support , make sure to add the hashtag MacSteamThread.

While you are not playing the game on Steam, that way you can get the developers see you are affected as well as a GOG.com Mac user.

If you have a Steam account, you can post your issue in the thread there as well. No need to own the game there.

GOG.com forums and official forums seem rather... abandoned in that regards...
I'm in the same situation. The last patch that loaded for me was 1.1.1i.
scbunn: I'm in the same situation. The last patch that loaded for me was 1.1.1i.
Have you two actually tried the mentioned workaround for 1.1.1i?

The patch which came after was messing up with the profile path. In the process it did its job very poorly, but the workaround should help with that, despite it was written for 1.1.1i.

Reasoning: With the new pathing the game lost track of the general_settings.json among other stuff.