It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1.0.4d Patch offline installer when?
1.0.4d Patch offline installer when?
Givemedanger: 1.0.4d Patch offline installer when?
Assuming GOG is responsible for the delay, have you submitted a support ticket? What does GOG customer service wrote to you? Was it within the last 48 hours or later?
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

To speed up the process of resolving your ticket, we're sending you this automated message that will hopefully answer your inquiry and/or resolve your issue. You can still reply if you require further assistance but please note that it may take us up to 2 weeks to get back to you, for which we sincerely apologise.
You can review your request below.

If the issue no longer persists, you can disregard this message. Otherwise, please continue.

If you're experiencing issues downloading games from us, make sure to try all available methods. These are:

1) GOG GALAXY -- You can install the app (https://www.gog.com/galaxy), which will allow you to install all of our games and which also supports other features, such us cloud saves and automatic updates.

2) Offline installers -- Go to your account in a browser (https://www.gog.com/account), select the game from your library, and find "Download offline backup game installers". These installers will contain the game files only, and they don't support auto-updating or online features. Please make sure to download all parts including patches before starting the installation process.

You can also use GOG GALAXY as a download manager for offline installer files. In order to do so, please select a game in GOG GALAXY, click "EXTRAS" in the top bar and then select the file under "Offline backup installers".

We hope the above was helpful in resolving your inquiry. However, if we weren’t able to answer your questions, simply reply to this message and our Support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
GOG Support Team
Givemedanger: We hope the above was helpful in resolving your inquiry. However, if we weren’t able to answer your questions, simply reply to this message and our Support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
So, what did they say to your reply?
I would like to point out how PIRATES already allow to download OFFLINE installer for the very latest version of this game, the GOG version btw, since YESTERDAY

Now officially pirates have better service then customers. No i am not gonna post links, don't ask, that's not the reason i posted this.

To gog moderator and customer service:
Please go fuck yourself, with a cactus
Attachments:
Post edited September 18, 2021 by Catrhis
I think they said nothing else than this automated response. we miss patches since 1.03c. In somedays they will add 1.04d without the 2 patches between forcing people to redownload the game or use galaxy. This is an already seen practice to passively force us to use Galaxy so they won't have to host all patches on the site (for all games). Idk, is this intentional and dishonest ? or just incompetence?
It is defintiely unusual.

I have been irritated the past days since some say it is the developers' fault while others it is GOG's fault. I normally would expect them to work hand in hand, and GOG only publishing something when they are given the files by the developers.

Furthermore the discrepancy between the fact that Mac users got the update while Windows users not brings up more questions.

I am definitely against complaining in unreasonable ways, considering how much work and effort the developers put into iron out the bugs from the game. While I can also understand certain frustration when you cannot progress because of a bug. Especially when that bug is brought in post release by a patch. I had no troubles so far, since I also kept my offline installers since release so it is easy for a rollback with proper saves.

In addition to that, the GOG support team promises usually a response within 48 hours. For English support requests even within 24 hours. It is in total unfortunate, considering it is weekend as well.

I am not expecting anything until Monday. It would be welcome, however, if Cookiie, who is marked as developer with these forums is giving the issue shown in the recent posts and topics proper attention.

It is definitely unfortunate without doubts that they were posting patch notes about 19 hours ago but seemingly not to notice a critical issue with the matter.

PS : They might have misunderstood the note in the other topic that everything is just fine.
Post edited September 18, 2021 by Lingxin
Normally they update the installers in an hour or so.

The way i see it the developers sent out the patch on Friday evening and GOG staff have already started their weekend. They don't give a damn ATM. They will update the installer on Monday i bet.

Also they sometimes skip a patch or a hotfix. I predict that there will be an installer from 1.0.3c to 1.0.4d but on Monday.

Support does nothing. They just spam you with a useless wall of text to make you give up. And again it's because it's the weekend. Sucks for me i guess.
Post edited September 19, 2021 by Givemedanger
Lingxin: In addition to that, the GOG support team promises usually a response within 48 hours. For English support requests even within 24 hours. It is in total unfortunate, considering it is weekend as well.
I've opened a German support request 8 days ago. I've managed to resolve it myself and added a note that the request can be closed. The request is still open without a comment from GOG. That's not the experience I'm used to from the GOG support team. No clue what's going on.

I'm glad I could reinstall the game with the offline installer files and patches. Downloading the game again with 3mbit and Galaxy.... no :)
outpost75: Downloading the game again with 3mbit and Galaxy.... no :)
I feel you. Germany's internet is really... ages behind, considering it is still "Neuland" for most of the politicians. :')
I have the 1.04.d - Version. (on gog)

But i have similar problems on steam, games not updating, even when the newest patch has been released days ago....
So, i can only advise you to ask the support and wait for an answer.

And i use the gog galaxy 2.041- version.
Post edited September 18, 2021 by dessoul
dessoul: I have the 1.04.d - Version. (on gog)

But i have similar problems on steam, games not updating, even when the newest patch has been released days ago....

In such situations verifying the game files often triggers the client (Galaxy/Steam) to download missing files. Have you tried that?
dessoul: I have the 1.04.d - Version. (on gog)

Lingxin: In such situations verifying the game files often triggers the client (Galaxy/Steam) to download missing files. Have you tried that?
Me? I don´t have a problem with the game. I just read, that the offline version is not running. And i wanted to hint out, that even as the gog team (maybe) is on sleeping duty, there are some strange people like me around having the newest version. (Which is running well in my case.)
Lingxin: In such situations verifying the game files often triggers the client (Galaxy/Steam) to download missing files. Have you tried that?
dessoul: Me? I don´t have a problem with the game. I just read, that the offline version is not running. And i wanted to hint out, that even as the gog team (maybe) is on sleeping duty, there are some strange people like me around having the newest version. (Which is running well in my case.)
Ah, I misread. But yeah, the issue lingering with GOG currently is that the game is missing the offline installers, while the game seems to be properly provided via GOG Galaxy (to a certain extent).

It is also correct that it seems the best serviced version is the one available on Steam. :-/