It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I post a message 3 years ago about this problem. They just don't care. Patch are regulary missing for many game. I encounter the problem with Kingmaker, Dos2, The witcher and others... Each time the answer is get galaxy... Drm free means for me no externel program at all. Just the game and that is.
Same post like in the other thread to inform those of you who grew impatient:

The latest version installer is now available. Now just hoping they do not skip the patch... so far only 1.0.4d.01 to 1.0.4d.02 Has became available. Missing the link to 1.0.3c

Update: all missing patches now available for Windows
Post edited September 20, 2021 by Lingxin
kain2k2: I don't know why you're trying to piss people off, are you some kind of mole working undercover for GoG?
You assume nobody has summited a ticket, and, as a matter of fact, many of us did.
But in this case, the problem lies with the developer, not with GoG support. If the developer doesn't provide the installation packages, there's nothing GoG can do.
So, we post here in this sub-forum, because we are aware that the developer reads it. (and sometimes even replies)
Lingxin:
Lingxin: Seriously?
Their installers have always had GOG plastered on it, why on earth did you even consider game devs would waste their time on that bullshit.
Lingxin: Check the other threads please, then you can understand. A clarification would be welcome, but until then there is no need for you or anyone else to make unreasonable posts. You just harm the rest of us who wants to be taken seriously.
Stop trolling and flamebaiting Lingxin
meisterlr: Yes- when you can't lecture, resort to rhetorical platitudes. The only one making assumptions is you. ********* Put it next to your mood.
I would like to inform you that your behavior is inappropriate. We don't tolerate posts that are provocative and offending to other users. For the violation of our CoC I'm giving you an official warning. If you have any questions regarding our moderation process please contact me or any other moderator through the direct message system.
Post edited September 24, 2021 by Sarafan
I still don't see an offline installer for 1.0.3c -> 1.0.3d. Am I missing something? As of right now I can't update the game to the latest version (1.0.6d) because I can't get from 1.0.3c to 1.0.3d.
doctorbrain: I still don't see an offline installer for 1.0.3c -> 1.0.3d. Am I missing something? As of right now I can't update the game to the latest version (1.0.6d) because I can't get from 1.0.3c to 1.0.3d.
Yep. You missed it. It was there before but has been removed. Probably because the number of patches which can be available via GOG is limited.
doctorbrain: I still don't see an offline installer for 1.0.3c -> 1.0.3d. Am I missing something? As of right now I can't update the game to the latest version (1.0.6d) because I can't get from 1.0.3c to 1.0.3d.
Lingxin: Yep. You missed it. It was there before but has been removed. Probably because the number of patches which can be available via GOG is limited.
Thanks for the quick reply. That's incredibly frustrating. I guess I'll just reinstall from scratch.
Lingxin: Yep. You missed it. It was there before but has been removed. Probably because the number of patches which can be available via GOG is limited.
doctorbrain: Thanks for the quick reply. That's incredibly frustrating. I guess I'll just reinstall from scratch.
I can understand it frustrates you that much. I would feel the same. I am sorry that no one is allowed legally to provide it for you even if they still have the installer on their PC.

If you are okay taking it from a bright side: a lot of bugs I have read about are resolved by a clean install. So if you like to take backups of your game and cleanup your profile folder and making a fresh reinstall, you might probably prevent some even more frustrating bugs that way.

Unless you suffer a low bandwith like me, it should be an okay tradeoff. :-)