It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is a bug. It gets solved then immediately pops up in the event window while also giving a -1 to everything.
Does not matter how many times you solve it, it just keeps comming back.
Well, I just started into the game a bit for the first time. This patch is the first iteration I even started, because I knew that the game would be a buggy mess on release, like any CRPG these days. Espescially those off of crowdfunding.

Had a good time for the first hour or so. Then the freeroaming started. I got the achievement fro 100 random encounters after my first encounter and decided, to wait for another few months or so.

It's sad, really.
Regardless of the quality of a game. If you release it and I want to play it, but have to fear that I spoil my fun by triggering something (or not triggering something) that potentially breaks my game, I really must wonder why you release your game in the first place.
The answer is obvious. Money ran short and this is the time to drop a long RPG. But you got to ask yourself. Do I want to leave this impression?
I won't buy this companys game day one the next time they release something. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Just a sad release all around. This and the newest Bard's Tale, too.

Sure you can play it right now. But this is like saying I can ride a bike with a bent frame. Sure I can do that. But I'll have nowhere near as much fun on it, than I would have if the frame was well manufactured.
At best it makes me not to want to buy that brand of bike again.
At worst, it dicourages me of useing bikes as a whole.
Even if that bike tries to be innovative.

Great way of proveing that something is economically viable. Truely.
Here is a question.
I helped Bartholomaeus to get the mark on the trolls skin and he handed over the key to his laboratory, but I cannot enter the "cellar" (German translation) which I assume is the laboratory or am I wrong?

If this is the case, I found my first quest bug!
@disi
The cellar is the right place, but do you have an animal companion?
Sometimes when you select the entire party and attempt to open something the pet will be closest and try to open it. This will prevent the door from opening even if you have a key.
Vizera: @disi
The cellar is the right place, but do you have an animal companion?
Sometimes when you select the entire party and attempt to open something the pet will be closest and try to open it. This will prevent the door from opening even if you have a key.
Thanks, does not work. I tried clicking them each individual and it seems to make no difference. I reported the bug now, as I was advised on the Discord channel.

p.s. I went back to the base and came back alone... now I can enter the cellar!
Post edited October 13, 2018 by disi
Bugs aren't the only issue it has ...the game has very very poor pacing of events, with some research events being ridiculously too long to complete, because they are handled by the 2 priests only... at times the same event occurs 3 and 4 times (before any duplicate has completed) within 3 or four days of each other, setting up Kingdom failure with no way of addressing the spiral accept just sitting there watching it happen, compounded because only 2 NPCs can address the event and they are already doing multiple versions of the same event. Wasted enough time on this cluster fuck already. I'll give it more time in the beta oven before coming back to this. "The event is Dark Epidemic".
Post edited October 13, 2018 by Wompoo
Wompoo: Bugs aren't the only issue it has ...the game has very very poor pacing of events, with some research events being ridiculously too long to complete, because they are handled by the 2 priests only... at times the same event occurs 3 and 4 times (before any duplicate has completed) within 3 or four days of each other, setting up Kingdom failure with no way of addressing the spiral accept just sitting there watching it happen, compounded because only 2 NPCs can address the event and they are already doing multiple versions of the same event. Wasted enough time on this cluster fuck already. I'll give it more time in the beta oven before coming back to this. "The event is Dark Epidemic".
Not only this, but its balanced a bit strange. after a lot of reinstalling and testing out i was able to get it running without crashing. I am continuing the 5th chapter with the pixarian incident at the moment. And there are a lot of events, which needs an amount of 35 to be solved. My kingdom management areas (military, etc) are mostly somewhere between 4-6, even i tried my best to upgrade them. Even with a very good advisor, you have trouble to get more then 18 points for the advisor there. So, to be able to solve this events, you need to "roll" a 17 or higher on a D20. Each of them.
And a lot of them are unrest causing. I had 3 events with dark feys, each of them -1, then the pixarian killings in my main city, -1. And i guess, there are other ones. And i want to point out, that your kingdom fails at -4 or -5 (i am not sure about this number at the moment)
Either you have been able to reach like level 10 in the most important management areas at the end of chapter 4, or you are out of the game.

I must think about this, when i read the posts in steam, where people complain about hard events in the early phase, like the "drunk giant" thing. Your kingdom has to fail, because some dev deceided to adjust this part of the game as "difficult to solve", even as you play on easy or normal.
Post edited October 14, 2018 by dessoul