It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there.
I played the game nearly 8 hours as far, but after newest patch it suddenly crashes. It not even got to menu screen. Does anyone else has this issue?
Post edited September 30, 2018 by raffard
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Definitely think I have the same issue, I get a different error code every time linked to referenced memory.

So far 0x0524cd00 referenced to 0x0524cd00

0x02a628d5 referenced to 0x00000000
0x07e8d3c0 referenced to 0x07e8d3c0
I'm trying to figure out what's going on, because I'm having the same issue. I'm having the game verify and repair to see if that works.
wardude86: I'm trying to figure out what's going on, because I'm having the same issue. I'm having the game verify and repair to see if that works.
YES!! Your solution works. I just verifyed and repaired game files through Galaxy menu and game started properly. Thanks a lot.
Have the same issue, but repairing the files didn't fix it. Game worked "properly" before Hotfix 1.0.3.
Assel1984: Have the same issue, but repairing the files didn't fix it. Game worked "properly" before Hotfix 1.0.3.
I finally got it to work, but I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it.