It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since the installation of the 1.03, the game is stucked up on the loading windows, after the choice 'continue' or 'load' in the game menu...
I cannot play anymore.
only solution, to take a version from Fitgirl, to play back with the 1.01. A shame.
The first time I bought a game without a physical copy. It was a try... it will stay a try.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by Yored93
This question / problem has been solved by Ilonaimage
Same thing when I want to start a new game, it doesn't work too. I can create the caracter, then stucked on the loading page.
I would like to uninstall and reinstall the game, but don't know how to do and don't want to download again a bunch of gigabites !

I can see than under the crown, on the bottom left of the page, witch is the way to know if the game is loading, there is no progression and I can read 'Null' under the crown. Same for you guys ?
Post edited September 30, 2018 by Yored93
Yored93: [...] to play back with the 1.01.
You can easily rollback any game to the previous versions with GOG Galaxy. https://www.gog.com/galaxy

In GOG Galaxy select the game you want to rollback, click on More button and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
Scroll down to Override Features section and select the version of the game you want to rollback to.
Galaxy will check the file integrity and automatically downgrade your game to the previous version.
Post edited September 30, 2018 by Ilona
Thanks a lot, Ilona, all stuff is working again.
You were of great help.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by Yored93
Yored93: Thanks for your help.
My questions is, will I have to dowload all the patch again when they correct it ?
Thanks
When you rollback the game Galaxy scan the files in your install folder and download only some selected files that are different from the repository (for a given game version).

The same goes for updating to the newest version. Only some, new files are being downloaded, not the whole game. The size of downloads depends on how much files have changed for a given version. You don't have to download anything manually. Galaxy will do this automatically when you hit install update button.

Once you rollback your game to the older version, Galaxy will inform you right away that there is an update available.
Keep an eye on patch notes (you can read patch notes in Galaxy by clicking on the game version number to the right of MORE button) to decide yourself whether you want to update or not.
At any time when you decide to update the game (if /when the newer version is available ) just click on the blue More button and select update now.

You can also enable or disable automatic updates for a given game in Override Features section.
Yored93: Thanks a lot, Ilona, all stuff is working again.
You were of great help.
You are welcome. I am glad I could help.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by Ilona