It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hickory: It's gone again now. (>.<)
disi: Lol, at least for ~24 hours people could upgrade without downloading the whole game again. This has to be enough!
That's not accurate.

The missing patch was up for about 6 hours.

This is ridiculous.
Post edited October 18, 2018 by D_Q_Domy
So 1.08c was available but is gone and I just missed it? This is ridiculous.
alcaray: I tried all of the patches starting from the one that was missing and it went to completion on all of them through 1.0.9c+. Launched the game and loaded from a save and moved my party around. So I guess it works.
alcaray, you catch and download patch (1.08b to 1.08c), right? Can you share it? :)
Oh for fucks sake. This is the last fucking time I buy a game from GOG that is also on steam.
Just need someone to upload it and we are good. Or maybe send request to GoG specifically for this patch. Dont want to download all game and installing it again.
It makes no sense that the 1.08b to 1.08c patch got removed, even with the new 1.10b patch available, because it wasn't the oldest one chronologically.

I can still download 1.07 to 1.08b, but not the one after that..
Ссылка на патч 1.08b->1.08c появилась, но не рабочая: 404 - Not Found
"Он над нами издевался, ну сумасшедший, что возьмёшь?!"(с)
Woke up. Checks to see if the ever-vanishing patch is back. It is. Click to download.

404 Not Found.

WHAT

THE

F....!!!!!!!!!
Just upgraded from 1.07 to 1.0.10b with no issues through Galaxy.
Like many of you, I've been waiting for the 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c patch for days. I just looked and it's there now. Hurry and get it before it mysteriously disappears again!
Arundor: Like many of you, I've been waiting for the 1.0.8b to 1.0.8c patch for days. I just looked and it's there now. Hurry and get it before it mysteriously disappears again!
Seconded!
We need outside source for this patch.

-Caribbeans here ;)
Attachments:
So 1.0.8c patch is available. Download and install up to version 1.0.10b. Boot the game and immediately Defender throws a detection for Wadhrama ransomware. Bit of googling and it seems this was included in the pirate versions on the net.

Could be a coincidence, but what patch exactly did you guys put up for download??? Anyone else have this problem?
hiciacit: Bit of googling and it seems this was included in the pirate versions on the net.
I downloaded the patch and Windows Defender scans it clean. So, what version do you have?
NOD says it's clean.

Oh, and another thing.
Defender didn't alert anything while you downloaded all 4 patches, but it did when you activated the game after patching it fully?

Really?
Post edited October 20, 2018 by D_Q_Domy