It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recently GOG has very serious problem releasing offline backup installers.
The files are broken (smaller than it should be).
Please, please keep you promise: Galaxy should not be the only way to install games of GOG release.
Attachments:
Yeah it seems that the file setup_overload_1.0.1880d_(64bit)_(24650)-1 is broken. Installing through GOG Galaxy did work though.

EDIT: Support has been informed about this problem.
Post edited October 26, 2018 by Berzerk2002
Oh good, its not just me then :)

I dont usually have any problems with downloading any manual install files, even Kingdom Come Deliverance which has ten files at least 8 of which are 4gb each.

I always use the Verify files option too for every install

Overload 1.0.1880d is the first corrupt download I have ever had .. See attached screenshot
Attachments:
001.png (171 Kb)
Same here. I'm having trouble with the files. I also contacted support.
JediLin: Recently GOG has very serious problem releasing offline backup installers.
Please, please keep you promise: Galaxy should not be the only way to install games of GOG release.
Hi - I just purchased it today - downloaded the offline installer multiple times - says files are corrupted. I like buying on GOG for the offline installation files. Please advise if this will be fixed?

Thanks,
JediLin: Recently GOG has very serious problem releasing offline backup installers.
JWebber: Hi - I just purchased it today - downloaded the offline installer multiple times - says files are corrupted. I like buying on GOG for the offline installation files. Please advise if this will be fixed?

Thanks,
If they have not re-uploaded it by close of play tomorrow, send the game devs a support request.

I think it was just bad timing that they uploaded on Friday, didn't know the file was corrupt and went weekend ..

.. So the earliest they are going to see our individual reports, discord posts, and this topic will be in the morning.
Okay, it seems fixed now.
I just download them successfully via GOG Downloader.
Yep there is a little blue dot on the game in my library indicating the files have been updated again .. and after installing the Manual Install Files the Check file integrity went fine, as did the rest of the installation.

@JediLin I dont know what the "GOG Downloader" is you speak of, but manually downloading the Offline Backup Manual Installation files as usual is fine aswell.

https://i.imgur.com/2Uq9W7d.png

https://i.imgur.com/0avhHBR.png
Post edited October 29, 2018 by alt3rn1ty
JWebber: Hi - I just purchased it today - downloaded the offline installer multiple times - says files are corrupted. I like buying on GOG for the offline installation files. Please advise if this will be fixed?

Thanks,
alt3rn1ty: If they have not re-uploaded it by close of play tomorrow, send the game devs a support request.

I think it was just bad timing that they uploaded on Friday, didn't know the file was corrupt and went weekend ..

.. So the earliest they are going to see our individual reports, discord posts, and this topic will be in the morning.
I can also confirm the offline installation files are now fixed. Thanks all, and to GOG for the prompt service in getting them fixed.

Thank you.
It works for me as well.