It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a little message to say that I've tried the patch and it works great!
Thanks _Zenger_, you did a really good job, you're making this classic even better.
I'll let you know if I run into any problem by so far nothing worth mentionning.
This is brilliant, thankyou!
Never played this game, but I want to out of curiosity really - but the small screen res bugged me loads. Thanks!
Zenger please. The ppl wants the patch for the cd/dvd version.
please, please, please
Thank You so much for making this patch! I don't get why GOG didn't impliment it into the game... Oh well this wasn't hard to find. Thank you again!
i have version 3 of this patch and its really great.
which files should i delete from the old one, in order to make version 4 work right?
serestrum: i have version 3 of this patch and its really great.
which files should i delete from the old one, in order to make version 4 work right?
Well above all, you should probly use this instead.
im already using V3 of the patch. (stable at 1280x720)
i would like the DOF fix now.
if the difference is small i have no problel to keep V3.
im afraid that i will brake everything so i need a little help with the filles >_<
serestrum: im already using V3 of the patch. (stable at 1280x720)
i would like the DOF fix now.
if the difference is small i have no problel to keep V3.
im afraid that i will brake everything so i need a little help with the filles >_<
I have successfully installed Patch 4 from a mirrored link on this thread. (main links arent available anymore it seems).

But i notice when running the game the screen seems to refresh or blink every so often, how can i fix that? i have a Nvidia 9800GTX card. I'm not very tech on this stuff, but im guessing its a refresh rate thing?

Any ideas how to eliminate that screen blink or blip? its annoying.

Serestrum, How did you get it running at 1280 x 720?

Thanks

Daza
Post edited July 24, 2011 by Daz35
Woah, a replay after so many months! :D

Im using V3 of the patch and I just set the res through the patch menu to 1280 x 720, then at the options menu of the game I chose HI-RES. The resolution works only in game so the splash screens and the intro are still very low res. I attached a screenshot.
Attachments: