It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello Everyone,

I'm contemplating of buying this game, but I see people mentioning bugs and glitches from years back and I don't see any recent reviews from verified owners. Are there still any bugs/ glitches, and do I need to do anything else to the (patches etc.) after getting it? Do you also enjoy the game?

Many Thanks!
This question / problem has been solved by Notblueimage
There is still a minor bug in the 4 DLC sceneries, in those levels there are no cars and no people on the streets. A fix broke that for some reason.
Except that bug, and only on those four levels, everything else goes fine in my experience. Or at least I don't remember having more bugs.
Notblue: There is still a minor bug in the 4 DLC sceneries, in those levels there are no cars and no people on the streets. A fix broke that for some reason.
Except that bug, and only on those four levels, everything else goes fine in my experience. Or at least I don't remember having more bugs.
Thanks man, does the bug persist in the Japanese incentive? Also does the game have sandbox mode, and is it bug-free?
Post edited June 06, 2020 by ZuberovRS
Notblue: There is still a minor bug in the 4 DLC sceneries, in those levels there are no cars and no people on the streets. A fix broke that for some reason.
ZuberovRS: Thanks man, does the bug persist in the Japanese incentive? Also does the game have sandbox mode, and is it bug-free?
That bug only affects to those 4 sceneries and is more aesthetic than something else, the new sceneries of the expansion are bug-free and the sand-box mode have no issues that I know.

Sorry for the late response.
Notblue: That bug only affects to those 4 sceneries and is more aesthetic than something else, the new sceneries of the expansion are bug-free and the sand-box mode have no issues that I know.

Sorry for the late response.
Thanks, man!