It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi all,

We have put up new installers for both the base game (Omerta: City of Gangsters) and The Japanese Incentive that will update your version of the game to version 1.07.

We really apologize for the extremely long delay in getting this patch to you. We'll do our best to ensure you'll get all the patches ASAP. Again, we really apologize about this :(

Changes for patch 1.07 (PC):

Fixed original campaign mission issues
Improved savegame compatibility
New hideout upgrades now available
Limited MP username to 20 characters
Fixed gangster pushback after explosion in combat
Fixed storage amount recalculation when losing warehouses
Restored player counts in MP Quick Match
Various localization and UI tweaks

Additional Hotfix released (13th Dec.):
Missing job contacts in the original campaign restored

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Finally! The wait is over! Truth be told, after nearly 8 months I thought this day would never come. I know it is not your fault though - so thanks!
Glad to see this made it here! So this patch should cover all the concerns about the previously broken content and such, yes?
Thank you! ;-)
Look at that, perhaps Kalypso read all the bash-posts during the summer sale and finally sent the patch GOG's way!
I thought that updated game was Dragonsphere haha
Anyway, it's so good to have this fixed at last.
Nice, better late than never ;-)
Great! Has anyone tested GOG's version of Omerta v1.07? How does it run compared to the previous version?
Wheee! At last .. new gang in a town .. incoming :)
Good, now I think I can install it definitely !
Umm, question:
This is my current mission objective: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135436/Omerta%202014-07-07%2019-06-21-52.jpg

How do I accomplish that? It's been so many months I don't even remember how to play the game anymore. My memory is hazy, but wasn't that the mission objective before the patch too? And in that case, the patch is still useless or somehow has trouble with saves from a previous build? Can anyone help?

edit: Okay, I just went to the folder where I've installed the game and took a look at the exe properties: it still says version 1.06, which means the new installer didn't replace the files like I expected it to. How do I fix this? Could GOG provide a patch link too in addition to the new installer they provided?

edit2: in the credits section it does say 1.07...so apparently the patch was properly installed but the mission is still broken for me - that, or I just don't know how to do the current objective.
Post edited July 07, 2014 by DProject
Thank you!

Also, I was expecting this to be yet another false flag on Dragonsphere...
Excellent! After having caught my eye on console (tactical strat games are far and few!) I grabbed this one during Summer Sale (and yet another thanks, GoG!). Quickly heard about the bugs, wasn't as upset as others (I assumed this patch would be coming sooner rather than later) and now here's the patch!

And GoG thanks again - I'm glad you were able to give this one away as a freebie!
DProject: Umm, question:
This is my current mission objective: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135436/Omerta%202014-07-07%2019-06-21-52.jpg

How do I accomplish that? It's been so many months I don't even remember how to play the game anymore. My memory is hazy, but wasn't that the mission objective before the patch too? And in that case, the patch is still useless or somehow has trouble with saves from a previous build? Can anyone help?

edit: Okay, I just went to the folder where I've installed the game and took a look at the exe properties: it still says version 1.06, which means the new installer didn't replace the files like I expected it to. How do I fix this? Could GOG provide a patch link too in addition to the new installer they provided?

edit2: in the credits section it does say 1.07...so apparently the patch was properly installed but the mission is still broken for me - that, or I just don't know how to do the current objective.
This could also be a save issue :)

Can you try backing up your current saves, uninstalling, erasing the old saves, reinstalling, and trying again?
Awesome! Now I know what I'll play once I finished The Witcher :D

Thanks for the update! :)