It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update 1.04 (a.k.a. The Definitive Edition)

IMPROVEMENTS

Post-ending content:
- Added ability to visit loops of previous acts.
- Added a not-bleak conclusion.

General:
- Added option to return to the Tree of Life in the pause menu.
- Enemies no longer attack from off-screen.
- Hor+ for 21:9 resolutions.
- Level streaming improvements.
- Visual assets optimization.

BUG FIXES

- Fixed progression blockers in the encounters on the Fury.
- Fixed Temple boss fight in Act 2.
- Fixed explosive barrel explosion timer not slowed down by Delay of Fate.
- Fixed Delay of Fate triggering twice.
- Fixed companions not always performing a co-op kill.
- Fixed hitting an NPC with a Phantom Blast during a decision moment didn’t count as a choice.
- Fixed final boss attack not damaging the player.
- Fixed final boss disappearing when using a Lethal Flurry
- Fixed localization issues.
- Fixed controller rumble not stopping when hitting a barrel to end a boss fight
- Fixed Energy Orb turning forever around Harbinger.
- Fixed Energy level 1 Orb not visible with Sword Upgrade level 5
- and much more!
Attachments:
Post edited October 16, 2018 by SpearheadGames
Thanks for posting this! I wasn't sure if GOG had the latest version since the store page doesn't have the rebranding.
So...

I've been delaying the purchase here for quite a while now, waiting to see confirmation in a changelog, but nothing has been said.

Does the GOG release of Omensight have Redshell in it?

The Steam version was patched, due to customer outcry, but I haven't seen any mention of the status of this title (and the obnoxious spyware it shipoed with, at least on Steam) here.

Unlike Denuvo or TAGES or SecuROM or GFWL or anything else that causes me to boycott games GOG has not implemented a ban on spyware like they have with single player DRM.

Redshell is one of the few deal breakers I can't just automatically assume is not present here and, due to disparity between this and the Steam release, also can't be sure a removal there extended to here as well.
Waldschatten: The Steam version was patched, due to customer outcry, but I haven't seen any mention of the status of this title (and the obnoxious spyware it shipoed with, at least on Steam) here.

Redshell is one of the few deal breakers I can't just automatically assume is not present here and, due to disparity between this and the Steam release, also can't be sure a removal there extended to here as well.
Is there any information if or if not redshell is removed or was never in the GOG version?
I just installed the game, and there doesn't appear to be any DLL related to Red Shell in the game's folder.

The Steamworks API DLL is in there though, which is a bit odd but I don't think that's an issue.