It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goes by the name Sean Murray.. Have you seen him? It's been over a month since we've heard from Sean... he is deeply missed!
Attachments:
Starkrun: Goes by the name Sean Murray.. Have you seen him? It's been over a month since we've heard from Sean... he is deeply missed!
A man is known by the company he avoids.
He is busy off by himself in some dark corner saying over and over "The chance of a customer finding me is very tiny" and "The chance my hiding spot will be discovered is very small" as well as "The universe is such a gigantic place the chance of me running into a angry ex-fan is mostly impossible"
Maybe, he was also randomly generated.
The mark of a con is when you can`t find him after hes taken the money.
Socratatus: The mark of a con is when you can`t find him after hes taken the money.
So true.

Hey how is Elite going? Have you joined a Faction? I was with the one headed by the daughter of the Emperor, you get access to a better shield if you are level 3. Some of the perks of the Factions aren't worth it. Study what they have to offer, and what suits your playing style. I watched a video that said Frontier upped the pay outs for missions, so it wouldn't be so "grind for nothing." Had me thinking about reinstalling it.
Post edited September 21, 2016 by misscrabtree456
elghinnfaer: He is busy off by himself in some dark corner saying over and over "The chance of a customer finding me is very tiny" and "The chance my hiding spot will be discovered is very small" as well as "The universe is such a gigantic place the chance of me running into a angry ex-fan is mostly impossible"
As much as I hate the snarky comments and bad puns that keep being generated around this game, yours did make me chuckle, thanks :)