It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

liveone
Post edited October 17, 2018 by racingmad2
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
racingmad2: 9. Full ON Planets from Hell, Addition of Planets full of Real Monsters and horrors, and or dare i say it out loud Aliens Type planets, dark with a much more theatening and sinister creepy feel, rather than the pussy planets and kitten animals we currently have etc, If even mods come to the fore long after the Updates have stopped someone is bound to get this potential, even if the great NMS dev team miss the oppertunity?

LOL
I do got quite an creepy Alien (the movie) vibe when I stumbled over one of those horror eggs on a rocky no-life moon. It was not really a threat though (unless I touch the damn thing) and more the feeling of a general creepy atmosphere.

And half naked woman? Seriously; I'd be glad if they even managed Space-suited up woman counterparts to the male body type (or rather types with 1.60) for starters.

edit:
I read that with 1.60 you get storage room plans for the capital ship in replacement of the storage units. The units are still usable; but only on plantes now.

I'm still on 1.59 (or rather reverted to it after experimental 1.60) so I cannot verify that.
Post edited September 23, 2018 by Anothername
OP, you need to change the title of your topic because it's all over the place. Half naked women? Wtf?
Post edited September 23, 2018 by Lorca13
Anothername: It was not really a threat though (unless I touch the damn thing) and more the feeling of a general creepy atmosphere.
You can harvest them using the Terrain Manipulator. If you fire blast at just the right distance from them (basically the very edge of the terrain blast should just touch the base of the egg), it pops the larval core out, but doesn't trigger the biological horror attack. It's a bit tricky but once you figure it out, it's pretty easy. I went for a stroll on a lifeless moon last night and gathered 44 larval cores in a row before deciding to move on. Of course, once you have some units banked, there's no real reason to do this, but it could be a decent money generator early in the game.
Lorca13: ...Half naked women? Wtf?
Orions Assemble!

:P
Anothername: It was not really a threat though (unless I touch the damn thing) and more the feeling of a general creepy atmosphere.
TerriblePurpose: You can harvest them using the Terrain Manipulator. If you fire blast at just the right distance from them (basically the very edge of the terrain blast should just touch the base of the egg), it pops the larval core out, but doesn't trigger the biological horror attack. It's a bit tricky but once you figure it out, it's pretty easy. I went for a stroll on a lifeless moon last night and gathered 44 larval cores in a row before deciding to move on. Of course, once you have some units banked, there's no real reason to do this, but it could be a decent money generator early in the game.
Sound like a neat trick I might try in the future. :)
Post edited September 25, 2018 by Anothername
Anothername: Orions Assemble!

xD. I'd rather see a Gek in a bikini because at least that is more interesting. ^^

Lorca13: xD. I'd rather see a Gek in a bikini because at least that is more interesting. ^^
An Orion crew could probably muster that up too; whatever your kinks are; they won't judge as long as you pay ;)
Anothername: An Orion crew could probably muster that up too; whatever your kinks are; they won't judge as long as you pay ;)
xD
Lorca13: ...Half naked women? Wtf?

TerriblePurpose: You can harvest them using the Terrain Manipulator. If you fire blast at just the right distance from them (basically the very edge of the terrain blast should just touch the base of the egg), it pops the larval core out, but doesn't trigger the biological horror attack. It's a bit tricky but once you figure it out, it's pretty easy. I went for a stroll on a lifeless moon last night and gathered 44 larval cores in a row before deciding to move on. Of course, once you have some units banked, there's no real reason to do this, but it could be a decent money generator early in the game.
Anothername: Sound like a neat trick I might try in the future. :)
Just a side note: it doesn't work on the eggs at abandoned buildings though.
25 days since this post / reqest and still no polo, hench no quicksilver, hench no new toys hence, boring repetative , aimless game. I do have the constant message on the right bottom, "Mission target is in another system, consult glaxy map" etc but no clue in the map where i need to be or what to do to contact Polo. The only contact i can do in space is to aquire new FGrigates or after a battle where i win and dock woth the usually pathetic c class Frighters etc. WTF are the S class 58 slot one! I have an A class28 slot currently and S class ships up the Kazee! with no means of selling them anywhere and they clog up my Frighters dock so no other Traders can come in etc (game flaw as far as i,m concerned) So anyone please, where do i need to or what to do to find this £$%^&*( POLO!? LOL
racingmad2: 25 days since this post / reqest and still no polo, hench no quicksilver, hench no new toys hence, boring repetative , aimless game. I do have the constant message on the right bottom, "Mission target is in another system, consult glaxy map" etc but no clue in the map where i need to be or what to do to contact Polo. The only contact i can do in space is to aquire new FGrigates or after a battle where i win and dock woth the usually pathetic c class Frighters etc. WTF are the S class 58 slot one! I have an A class28 slot currently and S class ships up the Kazee! with no means of selling them anywhere and they clog up my Frighters dock so no other Traders can come in etc (game flaw as far as i,m concerned) So anyone please, where do i need to or what to do to find this £$%^&*( POLO!? LOL
The price catalog lists all available ship sizes and types. You'll generally find more of a given type at a compatible species' system: Gek for haulers, Vy'keen for fighters, and Korvax for explorers. All systems have lots of shuttles. However, although a Gek system, for example, will in the long run have haulers as about 1/3 of the ships landing at a Trading Post, that system won't necessarily have the largest types.

There are some achievements necessary before the Space Anomaly will apper. So many warps, so many planets scanned, something. Not sure what the current list is ATM. If you've done that much, you should get "The Space Anomaly" as an item in your Primary Mission list. The anomaly should appear every so often in a system you're visiting. Eventually (not sure if this is tied to achievements) running a system scan with the Space Anomaly mission selected will "call" it into the current system.

If you want to visit other ships in your freighter rather than in a space station or a ground trading post, you can summon your other ships to a ground base and summon the freighter overhead. Fly to the freighter and your other ships stay on the ground. If you warp, save/reload, etc. they're put back into the freighter so don't worry that they'll get lost.
Thanks Dschiichi thats all golden. My problem is i HAVE reached level 10 in all tasks except scanning every animal on a given planet. i,m at level 1 for those, but my problem seems to stem from thet fact that all those achivments were carried over from before the "Next" updated version where we lost everything except the ability to re upload the old original bases built etc. Nothing i do gets polo to appear. I visit the Anomilies and after talking with the idiot in there the option to submit new achivments is greyed out, or will be until i assume i reach level ten or one more by scanning animals (mega boring) Its like all the previous achivments ive done simply have not counted in the new NEXT version, if thats the case then its a major bug and game killer for me as there is no way i,m going to waste another 575 hours to get bsck etc. Unless i can "Un Gray " the options in the anomilies with my next boring session of "scan all the creatures at another planet" then i,m done which is a crying shame as this has to be the game of the decade, just hope this does not turn out to be the Bug of the decade LOL
Post edited October 19, 2018 by racingmad2