It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@Angelus75
yeah we talk about the offline installers.

@MasterW
What is CDN?
Ah , ok , my bad sorry XD
AlpakaDream: @MasterW
What is CDN?
Content Delivery Network. Basically a bunch of servers located in various geographic areas that serve as a 'flow-through' for content from the origin site to the user's computer. It's supposed to reduce latency.
@Angelus75
no problem :)

@TerriblePurpose
so this is for downloading files from gog?
AlpakaDream: @TerriblePurpose
so this is for downloading files from gog?
Every website you access has their info flow through a CDN. DLs, information, web pages. All of it flows through a CDN.
2.24_Synthesis_55356 is out through Galaxy and even contains a change from what the Experimental contained, usually it just goes from Experimental to whatever the version happens to be but there was a small update. Additions are related to the the bytebeat that is mentioned in the release notes. https://www.nomanssky.com/2019/12/beyond-development-update-5-bytebeat/
2.24 offline backup installers also released, Santa Sean is leaving no chance for Grinches to develop :)

(well, apart from those of us who want to run the game 1360 x 768 without missing Stats and off centred enemy Damage bars)
alt3rn1ty: 2.24 offline backup installers also released, Santa Sean is leaving no chance for Grinches to develop :)

(well, apart from those of us who want to run the game 1360 x 768 without missing Stats and off centred enemy Damage bars)
Does that:

"Fixed a number of issues with warning arrows and health bars in non-HD resolutions."

also fixes the off centred enemy health bars for you?
alt3rn1ty: 2.24 offline backup installers also released, Santa Sean is leaving no chance for Grinches to develop :)

AlpakaDream: Does that:

"Fixed a number of issues with warning arrows and health bars in non-HD resolutions."

No, I tested with the most recent update. The only way to solve it is run in 1600 x 900 or above, which is crap, I have bad eyesight which is helped if I have a lower resolution desktop with bigger icons and labels, coincidentally running games in the same screen res is better for performance, and you do not get any auto window resizing as you change between desktop and game screen if they are both the same res = My ideal all round for everything is 1360 x 768, unfortunately since Beyond hit the streets this screen resolution is now problematic as previously described.
AlpakaDream: Does that:

alt3rn1ty: No, I tested with the most recent update. The only way to solve it is run in 1600 x 900 or above, which is crap, I have bad eyesight which is helped if I have a lower resolution desktop with bigger icons and labels, coincidentally running games in the same screen res is better for performance, and you do not get any auto window resizing as you change between desktop and game screen if they are both the same res = My ideal all round for everything is 1360 x 768, unfortunately since Beyond hit the streets this screen resolution is now problematic as previously described.
Similar here but I bought a Samsung UHD TV Series 7 55 inch Smart TV and can now see text etc ALOT better....PLUS another benefit of YT videos and Games etc being Life Size now. I really wasnt expecting that, its brilliant HDR as well and 4K!!!!....

Laurie
Post edited December 26, 2019 by LWJCarroll