It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought this yesterday here on GOG. It is really heating up my Sapphire 7870 and seems to be the cause of cut scene problems. I tried using CCC, D3DOveride, and RadeonPro to force vsync but nothing is working. Did any of you deal with this issue?
This question / problem has been solved by DeMignonimage
thebluebeast: ...but nothing is working.
Maybe forcing one or the other DirectX version of the game helps, while enabling vsync in your graphic card's control panel. Have you tried running the game directly with nexus_DX8.exe or nexus_DX9.exe from the game's installation folder?
Post edited June 19, 2014 by DeMignon
If you have D3Doverride you can limit the frames.
thebluebeast: ...but nothing is working.
DeMignon: Maybe forcing one or the other DirectX version of the game helps, while enabling vsync in your graphic card's control panel. Have you tried running the game directly with nexus_DX8.exe or nexus_DX9.exe from the game's installation folder?
Yes! Forcing Vync with Rivatuner on DX9 only got it to work. Running thru the DX9 launcher yields problems but the regular launcher seems to work just fine. Thank you very much
Post edited June 20, 2014 by thebluebeast