Changelog for Patch 1.03 / GOG-14 (Windows) (02 May 2017):
- The GOG offline installer files have been updated to have all of the languages, including Russian, available from one installer.
- Added GUI scaling option for use with very high display resolutions.
- Eliminated administrator mode dependency when installed into Program Files. Saved games, logs etc. are stored in the user’s AppData folder.
- Restored Windows XP compatibility.
- Fixed incorrect loading back of in-mission saves containing ship formations causing crash when the formation leader destroyed.
- Fixed unwanted activation of absolute ship movement when switching to Steam panel with Shift+Tab.
- Added the feature “optional mod”. These can be switched on/off individually and used along either the main campaign, multiplayer or any of the standalone mods overriding their models, textures, movies, sounds, missions etc.
- A standalone mod can be an alternation of the main campaign itself.