It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have an Acer Timeline 1810T. It has a 1.3ghz Core 2 Duo but a pretty weak GPU.

Think I'll get it playable?

(Windows 7 x64, Intel GMA 4500MHD, 4GB Ram, Intel C2D SU7300)
Easily. The game doesn't really require that much and even a lousy on-board graphics chip like that is well beyond its minimums.
I had this run on a Pentium 3 with an ATI Rage. So I would say yes. :)
pinkj: I had this run on a Pentium 3 with an ATI Rage. So I would say yes. :)
Woah, I was going to mention my celeron 333 and crippled geforce 2 mx but a RAGE??? I assume you had all the dynamic light sources turned off (or were fine with playing a slideshow).
Post edited October 31, 2010 by Aliasalpha
My Asus U80A has a 2.1 GHz C2D (though it only has a 2MB cache compared to your 3MB cache) and an Intel 4500 and has no trouble running the game. The FPS isn't great (though I usually play on a graphics-intensive module), but it is playable. I get an occasional graphics card failure that I have not yet tracked down the cause of, but it's always been recoverable so I just simply have to restart the game.
pinkj: I had this run on a Pentium 3 with an ATI Rage. So I would say yes. :)
Aliasalpha: Woah, I was going to mention my celeron 333 and crippled geforce 2 mx but a RAGE??? I assume you had all the dynamic light sources turned off (or were fine with playing a slideshow).
I'm pretty sure everything pretty was off. The P3 was a 1.2Ghz though, so that helped.
It runs just fine on my laptop with the same video card and lesser specs, although I run XP instead of Windows 7 so it uses less RAM overall. I can even turn on most of the fancy graphics features and run at 1024*768. I don't anticipate a problem.
I tried a demo first, it was playable on high settings - but had some major graphic glitches (my character looked like the Silver Surfer, for example) and the audio kept cutting in and out.

Guess I'll pass on this one, it's a shame, I've been wanting to play it forever.

EDIT: and it wouldn't even launch when not in XP compatability mode
Post edited November 01, 2010 by nemt