It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
I hope there is a fix around for my problem. The game is basicaly not playable if a turn the Resolution higher then 1024x768 . Its slow and stuttering. I don't get why. I have a Geforce 1070 + I7-6700k with the newest drivers. I played with all the grafics settings, but nothing helped. The game is smooth and fine if I'm not putting the res higher then 1024x768, but I don't wanne play in such a resolution. Any ideas? :(
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Fleischgel: Hello,
I hope there is a fix around for my problem. The game is basicaly not playable if a turn the Resolution higher then 1024x768 . Its slow and stuttering. I don't get why. I have a Geforce 1070 + I7-6700k with the newest drivers. I played with all the grafics settings, but nothing helped. The game is smooth and fine if I'm not putting the res higher then 1024x768, but I don't wanne play in such a resolution. Any ideas? :(
Be sure shiny water is off. That can cause issues.
Be sure you nVidia software is not overwriting the NWN settings. You want to use "software settings" (or something equivalent).

You may also need to set a processor affinity. http://arelith.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Core_Processor_and_NWN
The last time NVidia released a new Architecture, NWN was unplayable on their new cards for a couple of months. It could be something like that again. It uses openGL drivers that don't get much attention or testing on ancient games.

Keep trying newer GPU drivers and maybe even older GPU drivers.
Fleischgel: Hello,
Try this

https://www.gog.com/forum/neverwinter_nights_series/if_game_stuttering_and_slow
Sorry for my late answers, but I decided to play Planescape: Torment instead of having trouble running this game. Anyways.
Tallima: Be sure you nVidia software is not overwriting the NWN settings. You want to use "software settings" (or something equivalent).
Can you explain what I have to do? I have no clue.

@Bahadir.987
Sadly your advice did nothing. But thank you.
Fleischgel: Sorry for my late answers, but I decided to play Planescape: Torment instead of having trouble running this game. Anyways.
Tallima: Be sure you nVidia software is not overwriting the NWN settings. You want to use "software settings" (or something equivalent).
Fleischgel: Can you explain what I have to do? I have no clue.

@Bahadir.987
Sadly your advice did nothing. But thank you.
Go here
http://www.howtogeek.com/175281/how-to-force-graphics-options-in-pc-games-with-nvidia-amd-or-intel-graphics/

The 2nd Nvidia pic shows an option, "Let the 3d application decide." That's the one you want.