It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
G'day! We've got something special for you today: a major narrative content addition, at the low, low price of... zero dollars. This update is titled Walking to the Sky, and brings a beautiful and heartwrenching story with it, following Tuan and Hannah as they explore the Terminal and forge a powerful friendship. Or maybe something more than that. You'll have to play to find out!

Walking to the Sky is the second of our three major content updates - the next, ▓ev▓▓▓ D▓▓, will be releasing sooner rather than later.

The new episode can be accessed via the title screen after completing all episodes of the main story.

If you need support for any game issues, would like to report a bug, or would just like to hang out with other Necrobarista fans, come join our Discord!
Thank you!
Nice, have not bought it yet but I am looking forward to experiencing it as soon as I got some free time on my hands. :)