It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Myst IV: Revelation not working on my iMac pro with Mac OS X 10.14.1. it just keeps saying can't open app. And I even uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. And the GOG app Will sync and then nothing happens. All the other Myst games seem to work fine.
Kinda in the same boat here. I can download and install but my Sophos antivirus software lifts the "Myst4.exe" file out as malware. That file drilldown is at /Applications/Myst IV Revelation.app/Contents/SharedSupport/myst_iv/support/myst_iv/drive_c/Myst 4/bin/Myst4.exe
reball01: Kinda in the same boat here. I can download and install but my Sophos antivirus software lifts the "Myst4.exe" file out as malware. That file drilldown is at /Applications/Myst IV Revelation.app/Contents/SharedSupport/myst_iv/support/myst_iv/drive_c/Myst 4/bin/Myst4.exe
Instruct your AV program to ignore the file. Problem solved. False positives are a big problem for inferior AV programs. End user must exercise common sense and overrule the AV program when it is wrong...;)
Still not working on my Mac. I have a Mac Pro with Mac OS 10.14.2 now.
thisithis: Still not working on my Mac. I have a Mac Pro with Mac OS 10.14.2 now.
open the Applications folder, open the Terminal.app type in:
chmod +x /Applications/Myst/Myst\ IV\ Revelation.app/Contents/MacOS/launch_script.sh