It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When can we expect this update on gog?

Added Uplifting Gift missions, players will be able to change their appearance after completing these.
Added Remington side quests.
Added Merlin side quests.
Added Lucy side quests.
Added Django side quests.
Added new NPC relationship impact.
Added Vietnamese localisation.
Would like to know that as well
They said on Steam that their publisher is doing the final testing and whatnot.
Thanks for the info and link vaindil. *Maybe* by end of month....
Still no Update... And STEAM got another one. Really puts a light on the service for gog users....
As I understand it, it is the developer who controls which storefronts get what updates. I don't think this is something you can blame on GOG.
DTravel: As I understand it, it is the developer who controls which storefronts get what updates. I don't think this is something you can blame on GOG.
GoG should not allow this, it makes their service look very bad. Game should be removed and all copies refunded.
Seeing as I'm playing the game now, perhaps a slash and burn reaction is slightly over-the-top but I'll certainly think twice about buying a Team17 game again.
I have version 2.1.137299 via GOG Galaxy.

This version 2.1.137299 can also be downloaded as an offline installer in my GOG library.

Translated with Google