It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't find any notes; does today's update turn Mutant Mudds into the "Deluxe" version?
I just installed it and it's up to version 1.3.0.2527. I can't tell the difference between the previous version and this; the title screen seems the same.
shawn-m: Can't find any notes; does today's update turn Mutant Mudds into the "Deluxe" version?
I don't know all the details, but I can say that from the old one (2.0.0.7) to this one it added HD (or at least higher) resolution graphics, 16:9 4:3 and SD crop modes, and a link to the OST.
Awesome looking higher resolution graphics & Checkpoints!
I haven't found anything else.
I bought this game back in November in a bundle, but I haven't have it installed yet. I did download it and store it on my external backup drive after purchase. The old installer I have is version 2.0.0.7 and is is 24MB. This newer version 2.1.0.8 is 121MB. There's a post below this one from back in March saying that the 100+MB installer is due to the inclusion of the DirectX 9.0c runtime installer. Did the game content actually change, or did they stuff the DirectX installer back in?
Post edited June 08, 2013 by jimnms
fooziex: I just installed it and it's up to version 1.3.0.2527.
revo_emag: ...I can say that from the old one (2.0.0.7) to this one it added HD (or at least higher) resolution graphics, 16:9 4:3 and SD crop modes, and a link to the OST.
Wealin: Awesome looking higher resolution graphics & Checkpoints!
WOW did you read this thread? I know it's long and all with 4 posts before yours, but......ummm yeah they did add more stuff besides the dx9 runtime.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by revo_emag
revo_emag: WOW did you read this thread? I know it's long and all with 4 posts before yours, but......ummm yeah they did add more stuff besides the dx9 runtime.
Yes I did read the thread, and when I tried to reply there was only one reply by fooziex, which he says he can't tell the difference. When I tried to post my reply, after pressing the the post message button, it just stuck on please wait. I minimized the reply window, and when I came back several hours later and saw the reply window still there saying please wait, I just closed the window and forgot about it. Apparently the post must have eventually gone through after those other replies, and I didn't even know until now when I came back to GOG and saw the notification.