It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded patch 1.165 for M&B: Warband and patch 1.02 for the Vikings Conquest DLC. Please download the files labelled "Patch 1.165" and "Patch 1.02" in order to have the latest and greatest versions of the base game or DLC :)

Changelog for M&B Warband 1.165:

-controller support fixes
-pathfinding fixes
-improved performance in the main map for Viking Conquest

Changelog for Viking Conquest 1.02:

- Scene props removed in some scenes for performance.
- Duel plain scene - re-done.
- Fixed bandit lair attack bugs
- Fix divisions
- Fix admin chat and announcement
- Fix player team in sea battle
- Adjust loot
- Extend ship orders
- Wessex foragers fixed
- handle busy lords in story better
- prevent pagan clergy from wearing crosses
- Odin's cave tweaks (Problem only show if you use cheats to kill all your enemies)
- Text problem fixed.
- Fixed "Stuck in coast after landing"
- Fixed "Problems with ferry near Caer Dyf" (wait 1-2 ingame days if you use savegame)
- Fixed "Lack of bandits in Norway"
- Fixed "Ship routes on land"
- Fixed "Walking area in Denmark too limited"
- Fixed "Funeral glitch"
- Fixed Doc doesnt cure light wounds
- Other minor fixes.

UPDATE (hotfix):
-Fix for sea party pathfinding.

(1.02 hotfix changes 26/12/14)

-Fixed shield meshes size.
-Sea Travel fixed (You need to wait 33 ingame hours for old savegames)
-Deliver Cattle quest in Aescesdun - Fixed.
-Grass changed to improve performance.
-Improved performance handling for larger scene files.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited January 14, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Mac versions updated!
Excellent, thank you!
Finally, been waiting for these. Thanks.
Thanks
wow I was wondering when a game would get updated again. Oh well, no point in complaining...
The patch for the 1.165 update only updates my warband to version 1.164. Is anyone else having this problem?
Moldof: The patch for the 1.165 update only updates my warband to version 1.164. Is anyone else having this problem?
I do, and probably everyone else. It could be updating to 1.165 without registering the version number in the start screen, though.
Odds are that's the case because I can play VC 1.02, which I believe requires Warband 1.165. Unfortunately, there are still game breaking bugs. The new one I've run into with this update is NPCs getting stuck and being locked in their naval position as a result.
Has the linux version been updated (currently)? I know judas said soon but I forgot which version is the old one vs new one. I can't tell the normal way since the linux versions aren't the same as windows/mac versions :\
comradegarry: Has the linux version been updated (currently)? I know judas said soon but I forgot which version is the old one vs new one. I can't tell the normal way since the linux versions aren't the same as windows/mac versions :\
Yes, the Linux versions of Warband and the Viking Conquest DLC have just now been updated :) Apologies for the delay.
comradegarry: Has the linux version been updated (currently)? I know judas said soon but I forgot which version is the old one vs new one. I can't tell the normal way since the linux versions aren't the same as windows/mac versions :\
JudasIscariot: Yes, the Linux versions of Warband and the Viking Conquest DLC have just now been updated :) Apologies for the delay.
Thank you! :D
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded patch 1.165 for M&B: Warband and patch 1.02 for the Vikings Conquest DLC. Please download the files labelled "Patch 1.165" and "Patch 1.02" in order to have the latest and greatest versions of the base game or DLC :)

(NOTICE: the Linux versions will updated ASAP. Thank you for your patience! :) )

Changelog for M&B Warband 1.165:

-controller support fixes
-pathfinding fixes
-improved performance in the main map for Viking Conquest

Changelog for Viking Conquest 1.02:

- Scene props removed in some scenes for performance.
- Duel plain scene - re-done.
- Fixed bandit lair attack bugs
- Fix divisions
- Fix admin chat and announcement
- Fix player team in sea battle
- Adjust loot
- Extend ship orders
- Wessex foragers fixed
- handle busy lords in story better
- prevent pagan clergy from wearing crosses
- Odin's cave tweaks (Problem only show if you use cheats to kill all your enemies)
- Text problem fixed.
- Fixed "Stuck in coast after landing"
- Fixed "Problems with ferry near Caer Dyf" (wait 1-2 ingame days if you use savegame)
- Fixed "Lack of bandits in Norway"
- Fixed "Ship routes on land"
- Fixed "Walking area in Denmark too limited"
- Fixed "Funeral glitch"
- Fixed Doc doesnt cure light wounds
- Other minor fixes.

UPDATE (hotfix):
-Fix for sea party pathfinding.

(1.02 hotfix changes 26/12/14)

-Fixed shield meshes size.
-Sea Travel fixed (You need to wait 33 ingame hours for old savegames)
-Deliver Cattle quest in Aescesdun - Fixed.
-Grass changed to improve performance.
-Improved performance handling for larger scene files.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
It says Fixed funeral glitch, can anybody verify that thats the case, because I still cant find a way to throw anything into that fekaka boat, did they put Jimmi the intern in charge of fixing that and then just assume he did so or something?

I gotta admit im pretty pissed off having payed for this shit because there are better mods out there for this game which are completly free and works as intended on top of it.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by sigmatico