It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Both MR 1&2 produce the same error when starting from the configuration launcher. I have both games installed exactly where I keep all my GOG games installed, C:\Games\GOG Games, and it is the only game that seems to have this kind of issue. The problem does not appear to be related to Galaxy as it happens regardless of whether Galaxy is running. If I manually set some compatibility options on the game's main executable (specifically 16 bit color mode and run as administrator), the game will launch directly from that exe, but any attempt to run the game from the actual launcher will fail with the same error, regardless of the compatibility options set. Any ideas on a cause/solution for this?

EDIT- A bit of googling seems to indicate this is a Java problem of some kind, but every reference points to this being a flaw in how the launcher itself is coded. There was a recent Java update, but I find it hard to believe that the update broke something so basic as launching an external application.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by cogadh
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply