It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've tried a few things using the "dosboxMortalKombat" config file in my MK1 folder. Changing fullresolution from original to a few different resolutions with no changes. Also, tried screwing around with the output and replacing overlay with surface, opengl, etc. None of this has improved the graphics or the resolution. Not too familiar with this type of stuff and any help would be appreciated.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Out of topic a little but:
If gog could make this trilogy as it was in the arcades I would pay premium for this.
With option for modern aspect ratios.

Arcade perfect port is crucial for these three.
Whats wrong with the DOS ports? I enjoy them and they seem to be better quality than the console ports, which were also good.

@ Topic: Why would you mind to change the resolution in a 2D DOS game? I mean, which benefit you get from this?
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Kyle07