It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Нужен русификатор от Буки на 6, 7 и 8 части. Искал в интернете, но пока не нашел, кто может подсказать откуда его можно скачать?
Так же интересует русификатор для 9-ой части.
Could you type in English? Maybe many people can read.
I dont think so, because i look for russification (russian translation) for the Might & Magic =)
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Mixail_Games
Ни у кого нет идей?
Могу порекомендовать английский словарь :) Если серьёзно, может спросить на русском форуме? Там по крайней мере есть шанс, что кто-то из русскоговорящих играющих в M&M увидит сообщение.
Is there even a minimal reason to hope to get an official translation of parts 6-9 of the series "Might and Magic"? That is, the one that The 3DO Company will include in the game out of the box on GOG and Steam.

That's the only reason I don't buy them. Because I want to be able to install the game with one click at any time, and not waste time searching and comparing translations that are (not) compatible with the current version of the distribution.