It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is my project that makes modding the game easier and greatly extends possibilities. Help is very far from completion and I'm planning to make it in a totally different way in future. So, you can play with it yourself and look some things up in decompiled scripts. Feel free to ask me how to do things, the answers would go to examples section of Help.
Gog fails to let me post any links so far, so you'll have to find it on my site.
Since version 1.3 you can edit some things in TXT tables. For example, you can edit various attributes of classes, like skills they can master.

Level Editor
MMEditor is a complete indoor levels editor. You need to install it together with MMExtension. You'll find it on MMExtension page. Some basic stuff is explained in MMEditor ReadMe.txt.
GUI is temporary, I'd like to use icons instead of text on buttons in future.

MM8 Choose Party scripts
Now you can choose your party on start or solo dragon for example.
Attachments:
mmeditor.png (332 Kb)
Post edited July 04, 2013 by GrayFace_sergroj
GrayFace_sergroj: This is my project that makes modding the game easier and greatly extends possibilities. Help is very far from completion and I'm planning to make it in a totally different way in future. So, you can play with it yourself and look some things up in decompiled scripts. Feel free to ask me how to do things, the answers would go to examples section of Help.
Gog fails to let me post any links so far, so you'll have to find it on my site.
Since version 1.3 you can edit some things in TXT tables. For example, you can edit various attributes of classes, like skills they can master.

Level Editor
MMEditor is a complete indoor levels editor. You need to install it together with MMExtension. You'll find it on MMExtension page. Some basic stuff is explained in MMEditor ReadMe.txt.
GUI is temporary, I'd like to use icons instead of text on buttons in future.

MM8 Choose Party scripts
Now you can choose your party on start or solo dragon for example.
Hi, for your mod patches, can you try and improve the 3D rendering?

The main needed things are:
Increased resolution
Better compatibility (less bugs such as flickering, etc)

The things that would be good if possible:
Better graphics
Newer D3D implementation.

Thanks!
I've no experience with D3D, so I can't do much with it. As for resolution, I might end up doing it, a lot has already been done in mmrestool. That won't happen any time soon though.
Post edited July 10, 2013 by GrayFace_sergroj
Thank you for this. I will definitely be using the party creator :)
I'm trying to do a few minor things with the MMextension but the language is new to me and I'm not sure how to do so. The things are modifying the Emerald Isle game pedestal to make it regenerate with the monsters, changing the red potion for the hat exchange so you can get gold instead, and removing the bit where you lose all your food in exchange for the pipes. Anyone able to help me?

edit: I've got the intial game script for two of them modified, but can't seem to translate it into the other language. The first is apparently possible but a mystery to me how it's done.
Post edited January 18, 2014 by theorclair