It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Dash to Kunikov" mission will NOT complete!

"Destroy the gun detatchment" objective kept on succeeding and then re-appearing, and failing, and succeeding, and re-appearing at total random throughout the match. I ended up with multiple copies of this objective the list.

Then the "Bring the wounded to Major Kunikov" would NOT trigger. And when I did do this, or what I thought was doing this, as I could see no obvious "wounded", it just decided to fail it! Being a primary objective this was "mission failed" overall!

"Drive the Germans from their positions" would also NOT trigger. Even though there was not ONE German left.

Absolute total and utter bugfest! A 100% broken, un-completable mission!

Tried it a second time and the same result!!!!!

This brings "Men of War : Red Tide" to an premature end! I now cannot continue. The cheat mod I have conveniently elected to omit an "auto win" cheat. I have found no savegame in which all missions are unlocked for Red Tide, anywhere online. So that's it. Game over. And rest assured, "Red Tide" WILL be getting a VERY negative review off me!

Unless one of you can upload a savegame!
Post edited August 02, 2016 by JMayer70
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
JMayer70: "Dash to Kunikov" mission will NOT complete!

"Destroy the gun detatchment" objective kept on succeeding and then re-appearing, and failing, and succeeding, and re-appearing at total random throughout the match. I ended up with multiple copies of this objective the list.

Then the "Bring the wounded to Major Kunikov" would NOT trigger. And when I did do this, or what I thought was doing this, as I could see no obvious "wounded", it just decided to fail it! Being a primary objective this was "mission failed" overall!

"Drive the Germans from their positions" would also NOT trigger. Even though there was not ONE German left.

Absolute total and utter bugfest! A 100% broken, un-completable mission!

Tried it a second time and the same result!!!!!

This brings "Men of War : Red Tide" to an premature end! I now cannot continue. The cheat mod I have conveniently elected to omit an "auto win" cheat. I have found no savegame in which all missions are unlocked for Red Tide, anywhere online. So that's it. Game over. And rest assured, "Red Tide" WILL be getting a VERY negative review off me!

Unless one of you can upload a savegame!
It also happened to me, but I have managed to pass that mission. It's a little late but it may help who looks for a workaround:
My guess is the issue is with the multiple "Destroy the gun detatchment" or defeating all germans before going to escape position.
I reloaded a saved game at the point when you command only a soldier and have to pass the enemy line, went right of the trenches knocking the gun crew, then went to Kunikov. As soon as the cinematic is over, grab everyone and move to the arrow "Bring the wounded to Major Kunikov". I had two walking (literallly, they won't run... I guess they are some of the wounded) soldiers spawning south with the three german tanks, and they had to be where the arrow points to have the "Bring the wounded to Major Kunikov" objective completed. Then proceded to wipe out all enemies - you can repair the Panzer III, that's not game bugging ; )
Post edited December 16, 2023 by GattoFattoVerde