It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Continuing a save from 1.1.290, I'm encountering a bug when mounting equipment. It happens with all the equipment I've tried, but for this example I'll use double heat sinks. I have 33 DHS available, I right click to mount one, and suddenly no more are avaialable. I back out, check the equipment store, and I have the 33 I expect. I tried to mount them again, this time by dragging them, and it behaves oddly again - going from 33 available, to 1, to -29. as I mount them. Sometimes right clicking lets me mount multiple, but the same oddities with the (owned) stock still happen.

Has anyone else encountered this, either on a save from an old version, or a new game?
jomiculormph: Continuing a save from 1.1.290, I'm encountering a bug when mounting equipment. It happens with all the equipment I've tried, but for this example I'll use double heat sinks. I have 33 DHS available, I right click to mount one, and suddenly no more are avaialable. I back out, check the equipment store, and I have the 33 I expect. I tried to mount them again, this time by dragging them, and it behaves oddly again - going from 33 available, to 1, to -29. as I mount them. Sometimes right clicking lets me mount multiple, but the same oddities with the (owned) stock still happen.

Has anyone else encountered this, either on a save from an old version, or a new game?
Yes same issue! I just tried uninstall and reinstall and deleted my saves darn it all.
I am experiencing the same issue here as well. I can not continue my campaign because of components disappearing when I go to repair my mechs.
Just found this. https://www.nexusmods.com/mechwarrior5mercenaries/mods/448

Its a mod to correct the zero in the inventory after you mount an item on the mech.
If you'd rather not dip into mods (using nexus has turned into a massive pain in the ass over the last few years, after all), reverting to 1.1.290 doesn't seem to cause any problems.
Same. Issue appeared after new patch was installed.
The 1.1.300 patch appears to fix the bug with no side effects.
jomiculormph: If you'd rather not dip into mods (using nexus has turned into a massive pain in the ass over the last few years, after all), reverting to 1.1.290 doesn't seem to cause any problems.
Huh? Nexus has become significantly easier to use over the last few years. They finally ditched Nexus mod manager for the new version they call vortex... You click and it downloads & installs. Sometimes you have to manually enable it but that's 1 button.

It's also 1 button to disable a mod or outright remove it. It also checks for updates... It's faster than NMM was.

Oooohhh. It's not free for something anymore! What is it? They limit you to downloading 1 mod at a time? There are technically ways around that but I think I paid $50 for a lifetime membership. Well worth the service they provide.