It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sdfghj: Playing MOO2-1.50.18.3 with core set to 1.50 improved + picks [...] in the current game, missiles vanish, when the ship that fired them retreats. Is this new? Is this intended?
Are you sure that the ship you targeted missiles on didn't also retreat or was destroyed, while at same time you did not have dauntless system? That would explain disappearing missiles..
Sdfghj: Playing MOO2-1.50.18.3 with core set to 1.50 improved + picks [...] in the current game, missiles vanish, when the ship that fired them retreats. Is this new? Is this intended?
Rocco.40: Are you sure that the ship you targeted missiles on didn't also retreat or was destroyed, while at same time you did not have dauntless system? That would explain disappearing missiles..
As I fired the missiles on a planet, yes, I am sure.

Doesn't seem connected to the firing ships retreating.

Wait, do radiation shields block a volley of 54 nuclear missiles?
Post edited July 05, 2021 by Sdfghj
Rocco.40: Are you sure that the ship you targeted missiles on didn't also retreat or was destroyed, while at same time you did not have dauntless system? That would explain disappearing missiles..
Sdfghj: As I fired the missiles on a planet, yes, I am sure.

Radiation Shield can block nuclear missiles if the opponent also has Class III shield or higher.
Sdfghj: As I fired the missiles on a planet, yes, I am sure.

Rocco.40: Radiation Shield can block nuclear missiles if the opponent also has Class III shield or higher.
Hah, I never knew that was connected. Sry. It seems all missing was the graphic of the nuclear missiles being absorbed by the radiation shield.
question regarding auto build, in my build list. Can I toggle Auto build? for example at the end of my q build, I'd like auto build to be on. at the end of my 9 build (housing) I'd like it to be off. I don't know if there is a command such as "auto_build = 1;" or "auto_build = 0;" I've searched the parameters.CFG and the manual.pdf, those are both large files maybe I missed it, maybe it isn't possible.
thank you for your feed back!
stan223: ....in my build list. Can I toggle Auto build?...
No.
low rated
As more time from the start of the recent pandemic pass, the more information on its symptoms and effects on a health become available; below are just some top links from Google search results:

[url=https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00324-2/fulltext]https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00324-2/fulltext[/url]
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210324/Cognitive-decline-is-linked-to-COVID-19-lockdown-shows-study.aspx
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-hidden-long-term-cognitive-effects-of-covid-2020100821133

But there are also some good and inspiring news; YouTube (also a Google subsidiary) recently launched a tool, aimed for a help in monitoring those aforementioned phenomena. Its easy to use, and should help many people in getting a needed help, while at the same time informing others about possible danger associated with disease.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQhjAR4YFk for a reference, and stay safe, please, cos you really don't want it to happen to you too.
Post edited July 30, 2021 by DarzaR
DarzaR:
your post is super off-topic to the thread.

btw, writing list of 3 links, where #1 is essentially same as #3, except it doesn't work due to ugly http error in it, and you missed it even after editing post, it's an example of cognitive decline?
low rated
legraf: One can give people the benefit of the doubt. I know, you would rather patrol the forum and gripe about others wasting your precious time - as if you didn't seem to have more than enough - instead of accidentally helping someone who isn't worthy.
Amazing, it really works like magic, you only got the point about "wasting your precious time" slightly off, otherwise match is perfect. Despite stoically ignoring various actual game-related topics with open direct questions about game or even patch itself in various places, its take them only roughly a day to come at a whistle and react on my messages; what a perseverance in patrolling instead of accidentally helping someone who isn't worthy .

Fun stuff, hyperlinks with brackets in their body seems to be not correctly processed by the forum engine here.
Post edited July 30, 2021 by DarzaR
DarzaR: [...] , its take them only roughly a day to come at a whistle and react on my messages; [...]
easiest way to prevent it is to post something on-topic. hint: topic is moo2 1.50 patch.
your poop-posts about me are off-topic.
MOO2MOD seems to be dead
Narakir: MOO2MOD seems to be dead
hopefully short-term issue caused by migration to other host..

edit: fixed now
Post edited August 11, 2021 by Rocco.40
In certain games on ultrarich planets, I get a production bug, that isn't there at start I don't know what causes it. a planet like Orion, huge & ultrarich. seems once I have to many androids or add a subterranean race, to max out population, there will at some point get multiple years to completion for something like trade goods. a star fortress or doom star wont be able to be purchased, it will say I need a negative amount of credits. it does not do this on all huge ultra rich planets.

I add these lines to my config file
I play 150i mod I believe it does this in the standard 150 mod also

send_last_pop = 1;
wormhole_color = 7;
zero_colony_lost = 0;
multibuild = 1;
mapgen -ttoxic = 1;

I also run these switches
/skipintro /nobh /nonebula /droids /planets=5
stan223: In certain games on ultrarich planets, I get a production bug, that isn't there at start I don't know what causes it. a planet like Orion, huge & ultrarich. seems once I have to many androids or add a subterranean race, to max out population, there will at some point get multiple years to completion for something like trade goods. a star fortress or doom star wont be able to be purchased, it will say I need a negative amount of credits. it does not do this on all huge ultra rich planets.

send_last_pop = 1;
wormhole_color = 7;
zero_colony_lost = 0;
multibuild = 1;
mapgen -ttoxic = 1;

caused by multibuild which is not usable for normal games, it is used for Melee mod (which has no economy)
stan223: In certain games on ultrarich planets, I get a production bug, that isn't there at start I don't know what causes it. a planet like Orion, huge & ultrarich. seems once I have to many androids or add a subterranean race, to max out population, there will at some point get multiple years to completion for something like trade goods. a star fortress or doom star wont be able to be purchased, it will say I need a negative amount of credits. it does not do this on all huge ultra rich planets.

send_last_pop = 1;
wormhole_color = 7;
zero_colony_lost = 0;
multibuild = 1;
mapgen -ttoxic = 1;

Rocco.40: caused by multibuild which is not usable for normal games, it is used for Melee mod (which has no economy)
Thank you I'll block that line