It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yikes!

A fleet of seven battleships is en route to Izar. On the next turn, the entire fleet disappears!

SAVE1.GAM
srhill: A fleet of seven battleships is en route to Izar. On the next turn, the entire fleet disappears!
Thanks again, pretty nasty bug this one. Jump gates provide ability to pass through black holes (but not nebulae), and it becomes slightly broken recently, so fleet was disappearing due to BH on its course, while it shouldnt normally happen. Should be fixed relatively soon.
The Psilon colony at Phoenix displays a current population of 9 million, with a planetary max of 11 million. However, when the colony is mind-controlled (no bombing), there are only 6 colonists, which is listed as the new max.

SAVE1.GAM
srhill: The Psilon colony at Phoenix displays a current population of 9 million, with a planetary max of 11 million. However, when the colony is mind-controlled (no bombing), there are only 6 colonists, which is listed as the new max.

SAVE1.GAM
You don't have advanced city planning and psilon do. Sadly that's how that tech works.
1.50.7.1 is out, fixes:

- Autodesign won't install heavy mod on beams without heavy mod.
- Fixed long messages after raiding in super-fast combat mode.
- Fixed fleets using jump gate being lost in black hole.
- Antaran defensive Raider's weapon_2_amount now won't cause first letter of a ship name to change or other irregularities.
- Removed unused fast mod from anti-matter torpedo, fixing irregular appearance of mod buttons in design screen.
- Tech won't appear more than once in acquired tech list when scrapping a captured ship.
- Pressing PageUp / PageDown anywhere in the game now speeds up / slows down animation.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by alex.123
One more time, thank you for your continuous work on this! <3
From changelog:
Pressing PageUp / PageDown anywhere in the game now speeds up / slows down animation.

Sweet! Thanks guys! Great, great work!
Post edited March 05, 2017 by kjx
Plague on Izar is "0 research points away from a cure."

SAVE1.GAM
Same game, next turn. The plague now requires -39 research points for a cure.

SAVE1.GAM
srhill: The plague
Great thanks again, version with fix should came out soon. Also note what plague have no actual effect in this particular save.
srhill: The plague
DarzaR: Great thanks again, version with fix should came out soon. Also note what plague have no actual effect in this particular save.
.. and great thanks DarzaR for fixing this issue for the just released v1.50.7.2 !!

In addition 1.50.7.2 brings us:

Game changes:
- Fixed incorrect Plasma Torpedo dissipation on impact (1.50.2 bug).
- Satellite missile amount distribution: 1-3 in 1 slot; 4 in 2 slots; higher amounts in 3 slots.
- Improved AI assessment of modded Fighter Garrison strength.
- Improved AI assessment of modded Hard Shields strength.

Interface changes:
- Fixed Jump Gate warnings appearing for fleets that are still at a star (1.50.7 issue).
- Help texts: corrected experience points description in Fleets screen.

Changed config parameters:
- Removed unused parameter Second_Weapon_item6 for event_dragon.
Post edited March 19, 2017 by Rocco.40
<goes to excitedly download the latest patch>
I realize that Antarans are set to make incursions at certain time intervals.

I suggest that formula may require a little tweaking.
Attachments:
srhill: I realize that Antarans are set to make incursions at certain time intervals.

I suggest that formula may require a little tweaking.
the second fleet was also 3 frigates?
Rocco.40: the second fleet was also 3 frigates?
Second fleet was one, I think. In the past, I've witnessed the Antarans coming in hard with heavily-armed fleets within a short amount of time (although admittedly never both attacking the same planet simultaneously).