It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My version which I just purchased June 2, 2020 (14 days ago !) states on the menu screen it is version 1.4.2. Now there is a update for version 1.4.4 with no option to patch from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 without re-downloading the complete 14 Gb game. Is this for real ?

I know this means nothing to most people, but where I am located this takes at least 7 hours of my time. Why is there no patch to update from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 ?

I find this to be completely absurd.

Will there be a patch to update from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 eventually or do I seek a refund while I'm still within the time requirements to do so ?

I'm not complaining really, but I don't feel it's worth my time or bandwith to keep downloading 14 Gb's for small updates.
i can understand you pain i have had the same problem myself when i lived with my parents but more to answer you i think if you use GOG Galaxy you could be able to update to the latest without downloading 14gb again and if you are not using it i think it is a option in GOG Galaxy when installed to find "installed" games so you can use GOG Galaxy to update the game to the latest

damn me forgot to check the date but for anyone in the future that is looking for answers then i hope my answer will help
Post edited March 15, 2021 by sserobinsse